Thread: Advice for my 3-1-4-1-1

Advice for my 3-1-4-1-1

Hi guys,

First of all, I hope i can ask it here because i've no idea in which thread it would stand otherwise.

I play Top Eleven for a month now, and i'm surprised i liked it so much. It's really addictive!
    In my first season a lucky fourth place. But my results are getting worse this season...
    I lose from other teams who have a less team, or only have 4 players in their first 11.

What i'm looking for is some advice to chanche my tactics or formation (or both?)
    Maybe it's for the more experienced players a piece of cake what i have to chance, but for a amateur like me it's still quite complicated.

I have read the sticky's but it doesn't seem to work.
    This is my team at the moment:
    Advice for my  3-1-4-1-1-top-eleven.jpg

-Normal
    -Through the middle
    -Own half
    -Normal
    -Short passing
    -Zone

Quote Originally Posted by scg94 View Post
    Hi guys,

First of all, I hope i can ask it here because i've no idea in which thread it would stand otherwise.

I play Top Eleven for a month now, and i'm surprised i liked it so much. It's really addictive!
    In my first season a lucky fourth place. But my results are getting worse this season...
    I lose from other teams who have a less team, or only have 4 players in their first 11.

What i'm looking for is some advice to chanche my tactics or formation (or both?)
    Maybe it's for the more experienced players a piece of cake what i have to chance, but for a amateur like me it's still quite complicated.

I have read the sticky's but it doesn't seem to work.
    This is my team at the moment:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top eleven.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	3574

-Normal
    -Through the middle
    -Own half
    -Normal
    -Short passing
    -Zone
    From my few experience on playing football manager games, together with top eleven of course I might help you a little.

The formation looks good to have a compact midfield area, hence increase possession.

As regards tactics I would either go playing from both flanks (or select which flank is best to attack from according to your opponent's right/left backs). Also I would play with mixed passes and pressing throughout the field since you have a good midfield which would possibly create more chances to score.

Personally I also prefer man marking.

I suggest 4-1-3-2 middle attack,mix ball passing.

GD luck.

With regard to your squad/quality, I would suggest 4-4-2 classic (but attacking ment.) or 4-5-1 flat (def. ment. with counterattack).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Thanks for the quick answers.

PBhak, what is the thought about your tactic? Because I am mostly interested in the thoughts behind a tactic.
    And 4-1-3-2 with MR/ML or only MC?

Kamillu, thanks!