Thread: How do I win the league

How do I win the league

Hello,

I am first in the league with 4/5 points and 1 matches more ahead of 2 teams. Tomorrow is my last match with one of the teams, which are chasing the first position.
    He is playing 3-1-2-2-2V formations, which I didn't found on the table of counters. I assume it a sort of a 3-4-2V formation and I think 4-5-1 will be the best to play against him.
    Since 4-5-1 is defensive formations and will help me to control the midfield and defensively I should win, what about the attacking part?
    What orders should I give the players? Defensive/Counters/Mixed?

How do I win the league-screenshot_2016-04-27-15-07-14.jpgHow do I win the league-screenshot_2016-04-27-13-02-06.jpgHow do I win the league-screenshot_2016-04-27-15-07-21.jpgHow do I win the league-screenshot_2016-04-27-15-07-33.jpg

Last few matches I have played 4-4-1-1(with forward arrows on the wingers, attacking/counter/mixed), but I won those matches with a struggle (maybe because the teams were from the top 6).
    The whole season I was forcing 4-4-2 and it did quite well.

Any ideas?

The formation for your opponent as pictured is otherwise known as 3N-5-2V - use that as your starting place in the stickied thread at the top of the forum.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Uhm I meant 3-5-2V, but somehow I have missed the 4 button.

Anyway, the problem is - I don't have any AML/AMR players available. Will 4-4-2 with up arrow on the wingers do the trick?

As long as the arrowed ML/MR are able to advance as intended, you will get an approximation of the 4-2-2-2 Hexgon, but this all depends on what/how your opponent plays. You can only try it and see how you fare, 4-4-2 has in the past been a pretty powerful formation no matter what it is pitched against.

You will need, at some point, to get some AML/AMR players as they can be the most useful positions on the pitch, particularly if you are going to play V formations or their near-equivalents (4-3N-2(AML/R)-1, for example).
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

0-0 was the final score.

The stats mine were a little better. I am happy with the result, just because the other team lost and I am still leading with 2 points ahead of the second team.