Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Proppes use of arrows and tactics?

Proppes use of arrows and tactics?

Im currently using a 4-1-2-2-1 formation what is a good way to use my arrows and attacking/def tactics?

Narrow diamond or wide?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

http://i.imgur.com/BfJ9Xwsl.png Im using a formation like this one but with my players ofcourse but I dont know how to use the arrows and tactics properly

Quote Originally Posted by vasetowe View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/BfJ9Xwsl.png Im using a formation like this one but with my players ofcourse but I dont know how to use the arrows and tactics properly
    So you play 451v, arrows I use red on DL Dr if opponent are weaker or same quality and also if he's wingers are no treat, also always use red on Aml AMR as this will be your attacking focus, and blue arrows on DMC and both MCs( these are optional) orders will depend of your team but always down the flanks and never offisides trap as you have too many players at the back, and you can play defensive with counter on or attack without counter up to you I play 100% low press and zonal marking, also normal tackling.

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    So you play 451v, arrows I use red on DL Dr if opponent are weaker or same quality and also if he's wingers are no treat, also always use red on Aml AMR as this will be your attacking focus, and blue arrows on DMC and both MCs( these are optional) orders will depend of your team but always down the flanks and never offisides trap as you have too many players at the back, and you can play defensive with counter on or attack without counter up to you I play 100% low press and zonal marking, also normal tackling.
    Tnx Il try it
    FVS0777 likes this.

Red arrow on dr and dl is great if you play with aml/amr.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by vasetowe View Post
    Im currently using a 4-1-2-2-1 formation what is a good way to use my arrows and attacking/def tactics?
    4-5-1v needs quality and this formation is not always sucessfull so best of luck!
    Try defensive mentality,down the flank,low press,counter attacks on,mixed passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    4-5-1v needs quality and this formation is not always sucessfull so best of luck!
    Try defensive mentality,down the flank,low press,counter attacks on,mixed passes.
    This says a lot, and sometimes even with quality it will fail (not considering 'troll' cases here). I, myself, I have beaten a higher quality team that was from one level above that was using this formation; my team scored 4 goals but he did not even manage to score one goal. Also, I have been beaten by lower or close to equal quality teams when I have used this formation. When I faced a stronger opponent, the outcome was even worst. But, I have also won 2 leagues using this formation mainly, but that's it - only 2 leagues. I lost a C.L quarter final, a C.L final and a Cup final when I used it for at least a good part of the round or the match.

As Abhinavsharma has said once, this formation is not so impressive.

In my opinion, this formation is overrated in this forum. Sure, it is one of the best counter-attacking formation, but that's it.
    This formation is limited and predictable. Users that use this formation usually have only a few things in their bag: defensive and counter-attacks down both flanks, or red arrows on some players and attack, or they put a ST in the place of the DMC and switch to attack.
    I also described this style as passive and a boring style - play defensive, stay deep into your half and wait for the opponent to come. It is also not a style that is suitable to be used if you have superior quality and want to be dominating team. If the opponent does not 'come' or does not 'come' out enough, it will likely to fail. And also, even if the opponent comes out, you will still have to counter-attack successfully. An experienced user who has a decent amount of knowledge in football tactics and in this game can prevent successful counter-attacks or prevent the event itself from starting despite having instructed his players to come out and attack.

Why many others think that this formation is very difficult to beat or it is the best formation or things like that? Most probably because of their own experiences or what they see here on this forum, and/or they don't know how to counter it and so on. Yet, I tell you that I have at least a few good set of tactics for playing against this formation. I have beaten this formation three times last season (including once 4-0 and once 5-0). So, it is not like some user mights give you the impression it is.

Also, a 4-5-1(V) in real life and a 4-5-1(V) in some other games is very different to a 4-5-1(V) in this game, that is they don't work the same - sometimes not even close. I would say that a 4-5-1(V) in real life is very good and efficient when used properly. 4-5-1(V) is FM looks very good too. But, 4-5-1(V) in this game, in my opinion, is just decent or above average (nothing special as compared to some other formations).

So, this is what I have to say to you vasetowe: it is up to you to experiment what works for you. If you think this formation is working, then you can stick to it. If you think that it suits the style you want to play, then use it. If it is not, then switch to something else. Don't try to follow and do what others have done using this formation. Take into consideration that many of them had a lot of 6-9 stars players with special abilities and multiple positions. In other words, their so called achievements might not be mainly due to that formation only. Also, I will give you a good advice: do not use something that you don't know much on. In the case of this game for example, it is better to make your own research, experiment or do tests before actually using something in an important match.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-02-2016 at 08:50 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

4-5-1v is just balance bw attack and defense but it is neither defensive nor attacking formation.
    As it has 3 attackers(st,aml,amr) so it can be called attacking.
    As it has 4 defenders so you can also call it defensive.
    This formation is successful due to counter attacks and aml/amr.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    4-5-1v is just balance bw attack and defense but it is neither defensive nor attacking formation.
    As it has 3 attackers(st,aml,amr) so it can be called attacking.
    As it has 4 defenders so you can also call it defensive.
    This formation is successful due to counter attacks and aml/amr.
    In my opinion, it is not balanced in this game. It is weak in attack, but forcing counter-attacks seems to compensate for that.

Like I have said above, 4-5-1(V) in real life is different to the one in this game; they function differently.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast