Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Help me pls

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Anyways to talk about quality attackers does not need to be master in quality but defenders need quality to stop opponent attackers.
    My 3 star aml scored 3 hat-tricks this season.
    Thank you for advice, i will try to focuse on deffense

Red arrow on wingers only(am's)
    Blue arrow on 2 dmc if opponent.
    Red arrow on dl and dr also effective if you play down the flanks.
    This formation is best lol only quality is problem.
    Try to get some 5* defenders.
    But should i go down both flanks when i'm counter attacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorin Gorea View Post
    But should i go down both flanks when i'm counter attacking?
    If opponent have 3Dc then down the flank.Rest in any case go middle or mixed.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

If opponent have 3Dc then down the flank.Rest in any case go middle or mixed.
    Thank you very much for your advices.I've bought 2 5* dc.I've won 3-0 against the first team in league.
    My amr scored hat-trick.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Apprentice
    Thank you very much for your advices.I've bought 2 5* dc.I've won 3-0 against the first team in league.
    My amr scored hat-trick.
    Yeah, well done.

One thing I would say, if you have access to packs. Try and pick up the more expensive, 18-20year old fast trainers.They are much better than people think for several reasons.

1. They train fast (and so improve enough to hold for several seasons with training and games)
    2. Due to 1. you can keep them forever, or sell them at a massive profit a year or two later (even at the end of season).
    3. Not only do they get better faster, but the ranking on them if you train them properly makes them deceptively good. I have a world class player I've had for months now, that his attacking is a whole other star above his rating (because his defense isn't trained). When I come up against better opponents, I believe this has helped me enormously. If you have this over most of your squad, you can be MUCH better than your rating.

Thank you for advice, i will try to focuse on deffense
    Get a 90+% keeper and 2 90+% DCs. Make em start every game. It's also important to keep a consistent lineup too.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Get a 90+% keeper and 2 90+% DCs. Make em start every game. It's also important to keep a consistent lineup too.
    About keeping a constant line-up, for this game, it might be a myth. I have seen a manager that did squad rotation for almost every match, changing a good fraction of the players. Yet, he won the treble in one season, and won the double and got a silver plate in the following season, that too with a team consisting mainly of 5-star and early 6-star players.

I also do squad rotation, and it does not seem to have any significant negative effect as such. Also, someone else (user of this forum) used squad rotation and he also said that there is no apparent negative effect on performance.

The way the schedules are in this game, a user definitely needs to use squad rotation unless he has a lot of green packs.

So, for those users that get the impression that rotating the line-up seems to affect the performance of their team or their players individually, it is more likely due to morale, form and hidden effects in this game rather than due to squad rotation.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-16-2016 at 12:29 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    About keeping a constant line-up, for this game, it might be a myth. I have seen a manager that did squad rotation for almost every match, changing a good fraction of the players. Yet, he won the treble in one season, and won the double and got a silver plate in the following season, that too with a team consisting mainly of 5-star and early 6-star players.

I also do squad rotation, and it does not seem to have any significant negative effect as such. Also, someone else (user of this forum) used squad rotation and he also said that there is no apparent negative effect on performance.

The way the schedules are in this game, a user definitely needs to use squad rotation unless he has a lot of green packs.

So, for those users that get the impression that rotating the line-up seems to affect the performance of their team or their players individually, it is more likely due to morale, form and hidden effects in this game rather than due to squad rotation.
    I do give other players a chance when some are suspended (of course), injured for <=3 days, or couldn't really perform well for the past 2 games.
    Sorin Gorea likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Apprentice
    I always play roughly the same tea, for a very good reason:

Unless you play twice a day and train, your players will not gain the 20%+ needed to keep them in your squad next year at a HIGHER level than last year, without power training. Again keeping the players over seasons means your team is under-rated as they will have 40% defense and 140 attack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12