Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Help me pls

Help me pls

Hello guys!!
    Last season i won league using 4-1-3(2mc 1mr)-2 , scoring a lot of goals and conceeding very few!
    Now i'm 5th in the league,that formation doesnt work for me anymore!
    I tried to change it to 4-2(dmc)-3w-1 and i conceeded 10 goals in the last 4 matches , somehow i won 3 of 4 matches.
    It's better to change your formation before each match or it's better to use 1 formation the whole season?
    Help me pls-fjot3b696nc.jpg
    Help me pls-fhflsim6zlm.jpg

Apprentice
    Your squad isn't amazing, maybe you are just not as rated as highly compared to the rest of the league as you were last year.

Are you using the same instructions as last year, with your other formation? Are your players always 90% condition and at least diagonal up arrow morale?

I personally I havent change formations, and barely lost a game since. I do change my tactics almost every game, though.
    nikolgiorgos and Arion like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Your formation and orders looks good (maybe remove the arrow from your ST and MC).
    Try to sell all those 3-4* players and find some 5*, specially defenders.
    If you don't have enough money/T , go for 28-30 y.o. players.
    Andrew Nifield and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    I'm not sure what level he is, but I've had great success over the past months keeping some young players, and just generallly holding onto my squad - but training them and playing them everyday. I've had to add less people each season, only had to add 2-3 players after winning the treble last year. Probably only 2 or 3 tops again this season too (I need to start training a new AM/L MC and maybe even a AMR to take over from this one over the next few seasons).

As you said, it depends on money though. Doing well in competitions means you can buy talent, hard to build up otherwise.
    Last edited by Andrew Nifield; 05-15-2016 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    Your squad isn't amazing, maybe you are just not as rated as highly compared to the rest of the league as you were last year.

Are you using the same instructions as last year, with your other formation? Are your players always 90% condition and at least diagonal up arrow morale?

I personally I havent change formations, and barely lost a game since. I do change my tactics almost every game, though.
    Last season i wasn't the highest rated team,now i have better team in comparation with others
    When i changed formation,i changed and instructions.
    When i used 4-1-3-2 , tactics wereffensive-mixed-normal-own half-force counter on.

Sometimes my players didn't have 90% condition, i didn't thought that if a player has at least 80+ condition he is good.
    Thanks for advices
    Andrew Nifield likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Your formation and orders looks good (maybe remove the arrow from your ST and MC).
    Try to sell all those 3-4* players and find some 5*, specially defenders.
    If you don't have enough money/T , go for 28-30 y.o. players.
    Thank you for your advice,i will try to improove my team

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorin Gorea View Post
    Thank you for your advice,i will try to improove my team
    What tactics are you using with that formation? You shouldn't be conceding a lot with 6 defenders, maybe you can down arrow one of your DMCs. It may be that with all the up arrows on your attack, you need some downs arrows to compensate.

Also, are you training for bonuses?

I think 80%+ is ok too, I just like to leave them as high as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    What tactics are you using with that formation? You shouldn't be conceding a lot with 6 defenders, maybe you can down arrow one of your DMCs. It may be that with all the up arrows on your attack, you need some downs arrows to compensate.

Also, are you training for bonuses?

I think 80%+ is ok too, I just like to leave them as high as possible.
    deffensive-mixt-normal-own half-force counter attacks
    Help me pls-fjot3b696nc.jpg

I will try to put both dmc's on blue arrows!
    Sometimes when i have not 2 matches in a day i train them too!

Red arrow on wingers only(am's)
    Blue arrow on 2 dmc if opponent.
    Red arrow on dl and dr also effective if you play down the flanks.
    This formation is best lol only quality is problem.
    Try to get some 5* defenders.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Anyways to talk about quality attackers does not need to be master in quality but defenders need quality to stop opponent attackers.
    My 3 star aml scored 3 hat-tricks this season.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast