Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How would you play against your opponent?

Ibrahim, I tend to stick to 4-5-1V, but when there's no AMx, I generally play 4-3-2-1
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    You can't stick to a formation for ALL matches.
    I said above if I had a hard match then I will change my formation unless my main formation could counter the opponent's formation.
    However one formation can give you very good results for a season if your players perform well in their positions.
    For example, I played 361v till the half of the season then changed to 352v after having some strange results.
    Yea for me like I said before sticking to a formation in CL and Cup games in knockout games usually give me bad results so i have to change tactic from game to game against same opponent

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    I gets good result by def counter against 1DC...in case but as you said in prev post that you lost.
    So it's all your myths
    What works for you doesnt mean to work for others as well

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Ibrahim, I tend to stick to 4-5-1V, but when there's no AMx, I generally play 4-3-2-1
    You know it's my favorite formation too but although people say you attack with 5 using this formation , I see that it works best for me with 2 ST or 1 AMC and 1St and I dont use arrows in 451V

When I use 451V the assistant manager says "we lack an attacking edge " or "we can't't create more opportunities " so I change with 2 ST or another AMC although I have strong wingers

you think arrows would make effect if I put red arrows to wingers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    You know it's my favorite formation too but although people say you attack with 5 using this formation , I see that it works best for me with 2 ST or 1 AMC and 1St and I dont use arrows in 451V

When I use 451V the assistant manager says "we lack an attacking edge " or "we can't't create more opportunities " so I change with 2 ST or another AMC although I have strong wingers

you think arrows would make effect if I put red arrows to wingers?
    It probably does put a good amount of effect on one of my left wingers, Murat Kayis. He's an expert in long range shots. But it's a great attacking boost to put red arrows on fullbacks; the wingers can get in.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    It probably does put a good amount of effect on one of my left wingers, Murat Kayis. He's an expert in long range shots. But it's a great attacking boost to put red arrows on fullbacks; the wingers can get in.
    yes you are right . it is a great boost to put red arrows to your back but also will have a risk of being countered so I prefer to put red arrows more on wingers and one MC in case I need more attacking

yes you are right . it is a great boost to put red arrows to your back but also will have a risk of being countered so I prefer to put red arrows more on wingers and one MC in case I need more attacking
    The fullbacks will come up anyway, so I put red arrows on them. That's why it's so important to have good DCs.

What works for you doesnt mean to work for others as well
    Everyone is taking benifit of it only you seem to be one in million.
    Ibrahim Bavari likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12