Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final in 11 hours

Final in 11 hours

Final in 11 hours-team-value-form.jpg

This is my team. Can't do a 4 5V 1 as my AML is banned. Can anyone suggest a decent formation and tactic with what I have? Playing vs better team. His formation is DR-DC-DC-DL ML-MC-MR AMC-ST-ST.

His goalkeeper is Worldclass -.o

Rookie
    without knowing who else you got on the bench, i'd just stick with 4-5-1 and play the other ST/AMR as AML, then the MC/AMC as ST and MC from the bench as MC. if you have ST on the bench then throw him in there.

by far my best player for the past 3 seasons has been a ST playing as AML. playing a few players out of position is fine.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    without knowing who else you got on the bench, i'd just stick with 4-5-1 and play the other ST/AMR as AML, then the MC/AMC as ST and MC from the bench as MC. if you have ST on the bench then throw him in there.

by far my best player for the past 3 seasons has been a ST playing as AML. playing a few players out of position is fine.
    I dont know why you wouldn't just play the other AMC/STR as AML instead of moving 2 players into positions they shouldn't be in. I have rarely used people out of position, but when I have used one, it hasn't been the end of the world.

As skrrr said, it's difficult to offer alternatives, without seeing the bench. What is clear is you need 3 defending players (maybe arrows in your midfield down) - as he is playing through the middle.

Its because there is noone else on the bench. The ones u cant see are 3 stars

Ive done a dr.dc.dc.dl DMC mc mc mc st st? Would that work or displace a player? Also arrows and tactics i dont get :|
    Last edited by Tuzara Davidoff; 05-25-2016 at 11:50 PM. Reason: No

Famous
    I'd just play the 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. Plus, the ND tends to counter your opponents formation (4-3w-1-2) as he's giving away control of the central midfield.

EDIT: Didn't see your last post. 4-1-3n-2 might work too
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I'd just play the 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. Plus, the ND tends to counter your opponents formation (4-3w-1-2) as he's giving away control of the central midfield.

Ok arrows and tactics to go with it? :/

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post

I can do both during match if its not going well. What tactics to use for both? The same? Also if im losing do i go attacking hard attacking mantoman tackling? Tnx for your time too

Famous
    With narrow diamond i got attacking, through the middle, whole pitch pressing, short passing, zonal - no counter/no offsides. Red arrows on DL, DR, DMC, both MC's and AMC.

I usually play defensive w/ 4-1-3n-2, but haven't been using defensive formations since the recent update since they've haven't worked as well as going on the attack for me.
    Level 40 Manager

I played a friendly with the person and got smashed. Without him watching. Imagine tommorow. I tried both diamond and 4 1 3 2. My defenders scored 2 goals. So assuning my attackers are not getting much ball. We are 103% me vs 108% him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast