Thread: Help me guys !!

Lightbulb Help me guys !!

Ok let's start..
    I had alot of bad matches in the last 6 days , my team is really too strong i've got 6stars with really skilled players , but i've lost alot of matches against really weaker teams, and i've tried alot of formations ,but nothing happened, so i want to try a new formation..
    Which one do you advise me ?which one will be better ?
    3n-2(dml/dmr)-1-3(amc)-1
    Or
    3n-2(dml/dmr)-3-1(amc)-1
    Or
    3n-3(dml/dmc/dmr)-1-2-1
    Or
    3n-3-2-1-1
    I don't know what's the difference but i just want to know your opinion guys
    Last edited by Adham Seda; 06-18-2016 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Adding two formations 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Adham Seda View Post
    i've tried alot of formations ,but nothing happened, so i want to try a new formation..
    This is what I said to the other mate, you can try all formations you want, it will not work if, your players don't give you enough contribution.
    You can have a full 6* team and this can happen.

If you want help, add better a pic of your team stats page, this page that show all goals, assisiances and MoM of all players.
    Then, to see quicker who are more determinant players, play a friendly vs a 1* team, if a player don't appear during 1st half change it.

Post both things and with this info one can see more or less what players need to be changed.