Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HairDryer

Thread: How to defeat this guy?

How to defeat this guy?

Well first of all i am logged in almost all times of the day, I have never seen this guy bidding to buy any player n Still all his players are with Special Abilities n Multiple Positions.. How is this possible?
    Anyways I will be facing this guy, n please tell me how I can beat this guy.. I generally play 41212 counter attack, mixed tactics, normal, offside trap, man to man marking, high pressure.. But what should be my tactics for this match? Except for RBn one Cb all my players are 5* n age is average of 25.. Please help me how can i beat this giy..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

SA and SP you can assign them in training if you want.
    On the field he only play 1 position assign so having multiple position dont mean a thing except he can change formation in game without using sub.

I'm no expert in this game bt for your formation i suggest you twist abit,play zonial marking, short passes and attack thru the middle. Hope that works.

Scouts
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    SA and SP you can assign them in training if you want.
    On the field he only play 1 position assign so having multiple position dont mean a thing except he can change formation in game without using sub.

I'm no expert in this game bt for your formation i suggest you twist abit,play zonial marking, short passes and attack thru the middle. Hope that works.
    Thank you so much for replying..i will take your views n opinions in account, but i need a bit more expert opinion like how should i play and with what formation stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Scouts
    Scouts meaning? Am on level 3, what you meant can you please elaborate??

Quote Originally Posted by N3ROGamingHD View Post
    Thank you so much for replying..i will take your views n opinions in account, but i need a bit more expert opinion like how should i play and with what formation stuff like that.

in that case you need to post your team sheet so they can help.

Quote Originally Posted by N3ROGamingHD View Post
    Scouts meaning? Am on level 3, what you meant can you please elaborate??

help to anwer scout player with SA n multiple role.
    N3ROGamingHD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    help to anwer scout player with SA n multiple role.
    Okay thanks a lot man.. Really helpful

It's not difficult to get a team like that given you have resources (either tokens or green packs). Based on the ages and quality, that user did not buy them off the scouts list. A couple may have been bought as scouts last season. however, it's likely he bought fast trainers and power trained them for SA and multiple positions. Search the forum for how and when to get fast trainers (aka nordgens).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk