Thread: one on one won't shoot

one on one won't shoot

Game after game my guys got one on one with keeper and turn round and pass back I constantly train one on one please someone just "shoot" ffs. Top scorers from previous seasons passing from one on one to halfway line .... are you shitting me? Did someone in the office get a parking ticket?

Famous
    I have the same sometimes, and many complain about ST not making goals. I wonder about arrows(and orders) affecting where players try to get the ball. I often have other players, including AMC with arrows, ST without, maybe they funnel the ball primarily to players with arrows

Famous
    In an association match today my DC with 70% shooting, 40 finishing got a goal with assist from my ST! 90 shooting and finishing. DC no arrows, st no arrows, full press, hard attack.

A goal's a goal. Could fitness or bravery factor in? St with low fitness and end of game condition can't hold the ball long enough to position for a shot?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    In an association match today my DC with 70% shooting, 40 finishing got a goal with assist from my ST! 90 shooting and finishing. DC no arrows, st no arrows, full press, hard attack.

A goal's a goal. Could fitness or bravery factor in? St with low fitness and end of game condition can't hold the ball long enough to position for a shot?

no, bravety and fitness themselves dont mean much, only as a part of the average quality.
    the thing is that you used attacking mentality, so, your DCs went forward to support the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by vkorchevoy View Post
    no, bravety and fitness themselves dont mean much, only as a part of the average quality.
    the thing is that you used attacking mentality, so, your DCs went forward to support the attack.
    i dont need strikers
    one on one won't shoot-screenshot_33.jpgone on one won't shoot-screenshot_31.jpgone on one won't shoot-screenshot_30.png