Thread: Looking for opinions

Pro

Looking for opinions

Hey looking for opinions for counters and tactics on this formation! Never seen it before and though im not playing him right now, i reckon i will at some point as he looks to be the strongest in my champs league.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for opinions-token-buyer.jpg  

Dreamer
    play 4411

LOL!!! you named him token buyer?

play 4-3-3 long passing. Drop the bombs over his defensive mids with 3 ST taking advantage of the spread out defense.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    LOL!!! you named him token buyer?

play 4-3-3 long passing. Drop the bombs over his defensive mids with 3 ST taking advantage of the spread out defense.
    Lol well he is (i.e he buys more than me) 47k seater stadium at level 3 haha and alot of scout players. You saying 3mid centres or lm,mc,rm? Tbh it doesnt look like hes a great manager, second in his league to a team with average quality of 20.1, his is in the 30s!

Pro
    bump, looking for more opinions on this, finally got him in the champs league tomorrow!

Dunno whether to attack this defensive formation or go defensive also? feed back would be appreciated