Thread: Need help fast

Rookie

Need help fast

Need help fast-he.jpg

He is very strong, my quality is 92.2 , him 99.1 .. How I can beat him please help me!

If someone come here saying that have the key of the victory, this is lying you lol

Will be good a pic of your team, then, this is a pic from the old version so maybe you can not train the bonuses, this go against you if is the case.

Just ma suggestion is, put the players that do better contribution with your team, do substitutions if a player don't appear, and prepare 2 types of orders to try to have the control of the match if is posible. I maybe would try a very defensive with long passing strategy as 1st option.

Formation I will not give you one as Im not fan of counters, I use always the same formation and too, I don't know your team... who's the best player, who give assistances, who fail in epic mode, so, I will not lie you, the key is something that only you can know really.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwhite View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	he.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	70283

He is very strong, my quality is 92.2 , him 99.1 .. How I can beat him please help me!
    Good luck to you. Hope you get troll result. May God bless you.

Rookie
    Yeah , I using old version. Actually I don't have a good tactic , I always change , this is very bad.. Today I lost 1-2 by very bad opponents I need permanent tactic..

Quote Originally Posted by blackwhite View Post
    Yeah , I using old version. Actually I don't have a good tactic , I always change , this is very bad.. Today I lost 1-2 by very bad opponents I need permanent tactic..
    If they just too strong, I recommend 4-1-4-1. Use short pass. Tactics, you can figure out the rest. Better watch your match. Short pass for possession. It's like 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond but down both flank or mixed. I'm still learning to use this tactics/formation. Some people get very good result with this formation.