Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By keriks

Thread: What you use to counter 4-2-2-2 Hexagon?

What you use to counter 4-2-2-2 Hexagon?

I have CL final tomorrow and he uses hexagon formation. He is about 8% weaker than me. I usually use 4-5-1 v style and counter guide says it good to use, but i played a friendly match today with someone who is also uses hexagon and was like 25% weaker than me. I started with 451 v style for 50 minutes attacking, flanks, mixed pass, counter off, offside off, normal, zonal and was losing 1:2. Then i subbed dmc for mc, and aml/ml for amc and won 4:2. Thats was much weaker opponent though. I am thinking to use 4-3n-2(amc amr)-1st for final match. The reason for amr is thats my hero player always averaging about 8.5 rating, and scoring at least once a game, i would rather use him then mediocre second striker. What use to work for you guys against this formation and what orders? Thanks in advance!

Today I had champions league final against 4222 hexagon, i played 451v defense,counter,long pass,won 3-1
    Good luck

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Was he stronger or weaker than you? Thanks

He was about 10% weaker

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Ran with fotmation i was going to have, won 3:2 i guess it was weird score was 2:1, after i scored a free kick, then on 89th minute he equalized... and match ended at draw. Then at home screen it showed me that i won and score was 3:2. I guess sometime in the middle of the game my defender scored, but it didnt show me during the game. Oh well title is mine
    madflo19 likes this.