Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously now, 3-2w-3-0-2.

Rookie

Seriously now, 3-2w-3-0-2.

How the hell am I supposed to play against this formation?
    I played ND and lost 1-0 at home though I was much better. Like 13% higher on quality, here's the match report:
    Seriously now, 3-2w-3-0-2.-fucka.jpg

I'm playing away in 6 hours. I have players for every position, just please, help me beat this guy!

Seems like the game trolled you. Make sure you have high press on from the home leg. What formation did you use in this game?
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Seems like the game trolled you. Make sure you have high press on from the home leg. What formation did you use in this game?
    4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond, attacking, through the middle, can't remember the other tactics.
    This game was absolutely frustrating. Do you think I should play the same and hope the game doesn't troll me again? Because I could easily have scored 4 goals.

I thought of playing 4-4-2 classic, red arrows on MR ML DR DL.

Rookie
    Play with 4-3n-2w-1......attacking with short passes ,no counterattacks....high pressing,normal tackling,zonal marking and no offside traps....u will win easily this time

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    Play with 4-3n-2w-1......attacking with short passes ,no counterattacks....high pressing,normal tackling,zonal marking and no offside traps....u will win easily this time
    Won't his DML DMR block my wingers? I should play up arrows on DR DL, right?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LassanaDiarra View Post
    Won't his DML DMR block my wingers? I should play up arrows on DR DL, right?
    Nahhh....by this formation u are basically countering their dml/dmr with ur aml/amr.....as u have higher quality u will come out on top..... don't use any arrows on defenders as they have less attacking skills...use upward arrows on aml/amr and st...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    Nahhh....by this formation u are basically countering their dml/dmr with ur aml/amr.....as u have higher quality u will come out on top..... don't use any arrows on defenders as they have less attacking skills...use upward arrows on aml/amr and st...
    but... if I play through the middle his DMR DML are pointless and have no affect, they aren't an offensive threat so I don't really need to counter them...
    and my DL DR can help counter his DMR DML, and he doesn't have wingers so I can allow them to. why shouldn't I?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LassanaDiarra View Post
    but... if I play through the middle his DMR DML are pointless and have no affect, they aren't an offensive threat so I don't really need to counter them...
    and my DL DR can help counter his DMR DML, and he doesn't have wingers so I can allow them to. why shouldn't I?
    I forgot to mention this... don't play through the middle just go with mixed......I'm just suggesting an attacking formation that is risk free and almost guarantee u winning....playing through the middle or neglecting their dml/dmr are just unnecessary risks that needn't be taken when u are having higher quality..btw...their dml/dmr aren't pointless if u play through the middle coz the ball won't be in ur possession all the time ....

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    why don't you try defense/counter ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

if not too late i think 442 classic will work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast