Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wiesse

Thread: Tactic + formation

RageRocker

Tactic + formation

Tactic + formation-screenshot_2016-08-31-22-57-15.jpg

Hey guys what is the best tactic for this formation I feel like im not getting the best out of it

you use much arrows.. try it out without arrows or only on the AMC's
    khris likes this.

Depends on what formation you're playing against, if you're home or away, the strength of the other team, the matchups of players.... etc. There's no one magic formula for one formation for a team to make you amazing. It depends on the situation. Also agree with the above post. Easy with the arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    you use much arrows.. try it out without arrows or only on the AMC's
    No no, arrows arrows, arrows everywhere lol

Well regarding the thread question. I will suggest you, that despite your first group of orders, is good to have a 2nd group, because the important is, try to have the control of the match, find the way to have the chances, and sometimes is good to try something different.

For example, I have too 10 arrows, 8 red 2 blue, play attacking mentality, both flanks, high pressure always and man to man, counters and offside ON.
    This as initial, then, depending of how goes the game, I focus the passing in right/left flank.
    During a time when I saw that the other team had a yellow, for example his DL, I focussed the passing in right flank to try to force the 2nd yellow, and it worked. Now I really don't think in it xD

Then in the last 5-6 matches, worked for me try in the minute 70' or so, a change to very defensive + no counter and no offside.
    Seems that after the use of the condition bonus, + the rutine I have in training in what I train first phisicall skills, + long passing and high pressure, this tactic at the end of the match, gave me very good results recently. basically I have the control of the ball in my field and the gams start from half field, in form of passings till I arrive to the goal, or, 1 player that from half field all alone scores after dribbling or with a far away shooting.

RageRocker
    The problem im often facing is the fact that my team has a hard time breaking through my opponents defence