Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nemer Nser

Thread: need advices from experts.

need advices from experts.

hi guys,
    just wondering what formation or tactics that can break into a man to man marking defense . tq

any formation
    if the guy is using 4-5-1(or any similar formation) use long balls because the ball will go all the way to the enemy without having to worry about the midfielders.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The logic says that man to man marking defense, gives duels among the defenders and attackers.
    If my attackers have less skills (quality), from oppo, I would choose defense/counter orders.
    I agree about long pass but only if oppo doesn't have DMs.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

4-3-3
    3 strikers all the help you need
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The logic says that man to man marking defense, gives duels among the defenders and attackers.
    If my attackers have less skills (quality), from oppo, I would choose defense/counter orders.
    I agree about long pass but only if oppo doesn't have DMs.
    hi nikolgiorgos,
    my opponent have been using 5(dm)-3(amc)-2 formation. i was able to score goal but find it hard to penetrate thru his defence. my strikers are 7 stars while his defender are all 5 star rating. my formation 4-4-2. 5-4-1, the best i can get the results was draw and go on to win the penalty.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi
    we 're talking generally not about a specific match - lol
    but tell me , how are you sure that oppo used 1-1 and not zonal with hard defense or hard tackling or tabbing continually his + defense bonus or all those ?

my formation 4-4-2. 5-4-1
    what was your orders ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hi
    we 're talking generally not about a specific match - lol
    but tell me , how are you sure that oppo used 1-1 and not zonal with hard defense or hard tackling or tabbing continually his + defense bonus or all those ?

what was your orders ?
    hi,
    lol..it,s just my assumption since my strikers were marked tightly . it might be my order is not right. i usually play normal with through the middle with short pass. normal tackling and zonal. during the gameplay,