Thread: how to stop loosing

Banned

how to stop loosing

could someone experienced help me how to stop loosing.
    I won 10 matches in a row with score + 48
    and then something happen and my team is not able to win and score even some goal against weak team
    all the time i am playing
    Attachment 3748

i am loosing completely all matches in league and Cml against very week oponent. my players has many times ratin around 4 and i have 1-2 shots during whole match. All players play always in 100% condition and morale and dominate in ball position at least with 65-70 % ball holding

here are some examples:
    how to stop loosing-l.jpg

this one played 5(dc)-1(dmc)-3(mc)-1

or here is another
    Attachment 3872
    this one play 4-3(mc)-1(amc)-2
    not supporting his team nothing, ball position 70-30 for my, and shoots 2-14 for him.
    i tried to play with couple of players from bench, but no effect, so i changed them for scout players during the game with no effect

it is only happen against week teams. they are not able even to shot on net, nothing just pushing whole match with no effect. i loosed last 4 games with very weak teams and scored only one goal in these match.
    beside that these idiots are winning all matches in cup with much stronger opponents like 4 or 6-1 and complete dominate in these matches.

do someone understand what is going on ?
    Last edited by unkulunkulu; 03-22-2013 at 01:18 PM.

i have more or less the same team as you have and i made 2 draws 1 away 1 home ... with 2* teams ... it happens sometimes

Same to me too. I won three Cups last season but this season I was defeated by a weeker team. Champion League is ok but in the League I lost and draw many matches with weeker teams. I had more poccessions, shoots on target... but other teams only need some free kicks, corner kicks or long shoots to win me although I won and scored many at the beginning of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by QuocBao View Post
    Same to me too. I won three Cups last season but this season I was defeated by a weeker team. Champion League is ok but in the League I lost and draw many matches with weeker teams. I had more poccessions, shoots on target... but other teams only need some free kicks, corner kicks or long shoots to win me although I won and scored many at the beginning of the season.
    Same here, my team is like 1* better than the most team, its only in the cup i dominate

Banned
    i donĀ“t understand what is going there, but all this is only pushing me to not pay for this game anymore. if 1000 tokens for a season, are not enough to beat 2 star teams with 6-7 star team than it make no sense to pay for it.

There is something that the match engine does not like at the setup of the teams. I had something similar two times in the league as well. And one opponent had 15+ less quality. And in the CL one match 11-0 and then barely 1-0, although I played the same formation and tactics and the other team seemed inactive.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

mmc
    unkulunkulu, I think you need to change the formation to the usual, such as 4-4-2, and why the defenders of the red arrows, they need to protect, not to attack
    Also put standard setting and increase the premium players per game
    Level 1.
    3 place

Level 2.
    League winners

Sorry for my English

My tip> Play simple! ... Dont use to offensive formations and skip the "red/blue" arrows.... I get better results playing defensive/normal with counterattacks then offensive or "all in".

Also, my 4* youngster (18yrs) gets better grade then mostly of my "scouts" (6*)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________