Thread: Counter tactic and instructions for 3 N-1-2 N- 2 W(AMR-AML)-2 ST

Question Counter tactic and instructions for 3 N-1-2 N- 2 W(AMR-AML)-2 ST

hi all managers.

i want to counter tactic and instructions for 3(DC_DC_DC)-1(DMC)-2(MC_MC)-2(AMR_AML)-2ST

my opponent is stronger than me.His team quality 120 and mine 100 .

Famous
    I'd use 4411, attacking/ normal/defensive all worth a try in that order, flanks/ mixed, short/ mixed, counterattacking until you're leading. High press, hard, zonal, no trap. Defensive arrow 2xDC, attack arrow AMC plus 1-2 of your flank defenders or anyone in the mid 4 whose rating is rising. If one of opponent's flanks looks weak by player form or in match ratings, focus attack that side.

Will we be consulting on all your matches this season?

Good luck, that's a big quality difference.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I'd use 4411, attacking/ normal/defensive all worth a try in that order, flanks/ mixed, short/ mixed, counterattacking until you're leading. High press, hard, zonal, no trap. Defensive arrow 2xDC, attack arrow AMC plus 1-2 of your flank defenders or anyone in the mid 4 whose rating is rising. If one of opponent's flanks looks weak by player form or in match ratings, focus attack that side.

Will we be consulting on all your matches this season?

Good luck, that's a big quality difference.
    lol i will be here all season and i will consult my all matches.

did you try 4-4-1-1 before against this tactic ? Does it work ? My opponent has a good quality DMC and you said that using AMC . i think it can be hard for me.

Famous
    I don't think I've played against such a stronger team, maybe not even against same formation. But it is weak on the flanks and won't work well if you can maintain possession, they won't get the ball to their attacking third.

I often have great form and goals from my AMC when opponent has DMC, despite what is said sometimes. Play with the arrow for that position, but don't discount the possible effectiveness. AMC might allow for tight passing in the area instead of long balls into a crowded box if you use 2-3 strikers instead. Sort passing might help.

Just what I would try. With 4141 as second choice. Take possession rather than defend against the stronger team. Bonuses of possession of other manager is present, attack could be good first choice, and possession or defense/low press once you have a lead

okay thanks my mate.i will try your instructions. i hope i will take a good result

Apprentice
    Hello I'm playing a 4-4-2 his team is stronger than team . Any help here ?

Also a 4-4-1-1 formation
    What tactics should use

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk