Thread: Sideline Instructions

Sideline Instructions

The sideline instructions..do they really work..if yes then when should I use them..

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

It depends if you are winning or losing. If you want a bigger possession or you want to keep condition...

Apprentice
    Any help in 20 minutes time I will be playing against a 4-4-2 side
    His team is more stronger than mine . What formation should I use

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    What formation should I use

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk
    Please, please-
    1) stop hijacking other people's threads, your posts have no relevance to these threads.
    2) use the search function in forum and Google. Many times people have discussed 442

If you can follow basic net etiquette others will be more likely to help you.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by supratimacharya2 View Post
    The sideline instructions..do they really work..if yes then when should I use them..
    Look at some games when you have won with your preferred formation, and use the possession number as a guide. If you are a bit under, give possession bonus.
    You're winning and have another match, try condition bonus; or if you get early goal condition and wait for more attack later.
    Opponent has stronger attack than your defence and you're trying to counter, or your ahead of a stronger opponent, try defence.
    Even balance but you're playing attacking strategy, try attack bonus.

I use them all, mostly attack and condition, gets me late goals sometimes when I use condition for middle game.
    There are more threads discussing arrows in general discussion, a big one recently.

when I m playing with normal mentality should I change my mentality as I strt giving sideline instructions or shld I not?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Famous
    I change mentality sometimes

1) assistant manager suggests stronger attack, I will consider going up one degree, normal to attack, attack to hard attack.
    2) if I have a lead, I might drop to defensive and low pressing so I save condition for another attack later if I need more goals, back to attack and high press.