Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to set up this team?

Quote Originally Posted by Davidstwuk View Post
    For me, the assistant manager saying "we should work on improving our condition bonus" means you are playing your games without the condition bonus being 10%. If the condition one is not 10% i doubt whether the others are as well. If thats the case, then you can pick up some easy points by maxing them out each day.
    yeah, but if you train your team so hard, when are they going to rest? especially if you play three competitions. and as i said before, i haven't changed a thing compared to last season which i finished easily. i hardly doubt i play against 13 mourinhos this season. my opinion is gameplay shouldn't change so often because in that case it all comes down to luck, numbers game or whatever. there can be no real football. for me, there is no logic for one tactic to work wonders only to be trashed after the next upgrade. supposedly this is what happenned to me, 3-1-4-2 simply did not work any more even against sides without l/r midfielders where it's only logical to beat them with such a tactic.

I would just train when possible. Two ways to do this, is to train first thing on a new day, to give time to recuperate before the match, or do what I and I am sure many do, and have your subs cover all slots, so you can train just subs, and that fills up your bonuses.

On the point of how mechanics change, I'm not sure they have, and if they have, not drastically. As was mentioned earlier, some players play better than others, no matter the stars, and counter tactics work as well. And sometimes, it's just rng and being unlucky. But trying to minimise the rng is the real fun of the game.

I would just train when possible. Two ways to do this, is to train first thing on a new day, to give time to recuperate before the match, or do what I and I am sure many do, and have your subs cover all slots, so you can train just subs, and that fills up your bonuses.

On the point of how mechanics change, I'm not sure they have, and if they have, not drastically. As was mentioned earlier, some players play better than others, no matter the stars, and counter tactics work as well. And sometimes, it's just rng and being unlucky. But trying to minimise the rng is the real fun of the game.
    ok, so you just train subs? because if you have all boxes filled, it's like 15-19 percent less fitness, so no way players recuperate in time.

i don't understand what mg is?

Rng is random number generator. Basically, it's just a way of saying some things are random.

On the topic of subs, I don't train my main team to get the bonuses, only my subs. I train them all at once, using drills to get all four of the bonuses up. After that, I see how much time until the next game, and then take time to train my main squad, so that I still have 99% when the match comes around, and have the full 40% bonus.

You really need to train your entire squad. Listen to your Assistant Manager on and off the field.

are you saying that training is exclusively to blaim for my poor results? if so, the game is crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by pye266 View Post
    You really need to train your entire squad.
    Yes, but I was stating an easy way to get full bonus and still have main team at 99% for matches. Obviously after that you need to train you main players.

As for the training being to blame exclusively, no. But as I said before, trying to reduce all of the randomness goes away. For example. If you have 0% bonus possession, and play against someone that has 10% bonus, thats a big swing in the game, same goes for attack defence and condition. If you bring them to 10% each, then that limits that side of randomness in results.

Yes, but I was stating an easy way to get full bonus and still have main team at 99% for matches. Obviously after that you need to train you main players.

As for the training being to blame exclusively, no. But as I said before, trying to reduce all of the randomness goes away. For example. If you have 0% bonus possession, and play against someone that has 10% bonus, thats a big swing in the game, same goes for attack defence and condition. If you bring them to 10% each, then that limits that side of randomness in results.
    hm, but this training business seems to take most of the time in the game. no other activity within it doesn't take as much effort, including setting up team tactics. but, it really can be the reason why i failed so miserably this season, there really were weird swings inside the games, especially ones i took the lead in.

Selecting all your subs, selecting 6 drills, then training repeat train repeat till you have 10% takes 2 mins. Again, reiterating the point, it is a factor. Whether it will solve everything overnight, no. There might be other things. But I am only pointing out this obvious one to me. Try it and see eh? No point not using a feature they put into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizo321 View Post
    are you saying that training is exclusively to blaim for my poor results? if so, the game is crazy...
    No but it's a key factor, also listen to your assistant manager he also plays a key role in this game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast