Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to set up this team?

well, i can certainly see that it is a key factor and of much more importance than the rest of them which is complete bollocks. after beating a top six team by 5-0 i got soundly beaten by last team on the table (you guess right, i am second from bottom with strongesti side in the league). nothing changed compared to last season but all teams of similar strength. difference is obvious. training cannot be more important than the physical state of the team and it's tactics. period.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizo321 View Post
    training cannot be more important than the physical state of the team and it's tactics. period.
    Its NOT. Its one of MANY factors. Please just read what we have written in help of you. We are NOT saying it will turn your team around, but its a great start.

i will certainly try. but i really don't see what else could be that caused this slump.

it's definetely training bonuses! i won the game the same way i was losing them. way too much emphasis on this, way way too much.

Just chipping in with my thoughts here.
    Something else that appears to have been overlooked, from what I've seen [or rather not seen in this thread] is that there's no mention of what tactics you use in your matches.
    They can also have a big affect on your game and how you do set your team up to do this when choosing Defensive. Normal. Attacking. Zonal. Offside trap.. etc etc. and your players skills when selecting them.
    I'm assuming you do set your team up to your strengths. Do you?

Look at your players strengths/weaknesses and look at the oppositions. I play to my strengths and not to theirs. If it means using "negative tactics" (i.e; hard defending or defensive and counter attacking) then I do it, if needed, because I prefer an open and attacking game, but if needed I do this.
    I like to have very fit players, they don't tire as much in a game, and I found when I first played this game I was losing a lot of matches in the final 20 minutes or so. Fitness counts when playing this game. (less chance of an injury etc)

If you're willing(?) to lose games in a cup tournaments, assuming you're in them, to improve your squad then concentrate on the league instead (...as if people would do that in this game... ) and then use the "spare time" you have to train your players and get their skill levels/ratings improved. (I did that last season... I went out of the cup in the first round and I scraped through the Group Stage of the C/L league and got to the round of 16 and finished third in the league.
    I use my lower rated/younger players in cup games to improve them, apart from training them that is. Also see if you can get the required players on the marketplace to improve your squad where needed.

Apprentice
    U got 2 good AmL and Amr, should play down the wings.
    4-5-1v maybe ?

And chuck away that defender Addo, hes not good.

Famous
    To me, of the all the known factors that affect your team performance, bonus is the most imortant. I see a similarity with win bonus: the thing you must definitely avoid is to go down the scale: my team is always very uneffective when playing at 8% when usually it's 10%. Today, it took them all my small change to beat a half-abandoned,40% weaker team.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234