Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How to beat 3N-5-2 flat?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7

    How to beat 3N-5-2 flat?

    My rival in cup final always play:
    ST-ST
    ML-MC-MC-MC-MR
    DC-DC-DC

    power of teams:
    my 29.5 vs 26.3 his

    i don't have any amr/aml/dmr/dml so i can't us butterfly or 4-5v-1

    i think about:
    ST
    ML(up)-MC-MC-MR(up)
    DMC(up)
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    and atack both flanks, mixed pass and counter, no offside

    is this a good idea? something else? what about defence setting? low/hig pressure? normal tackles?

    Thanks for any advices

  2. #2
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by lucek18 View Post
    My rival in cup final always play:
    ST-ST
    ML-MC-MC-MC-MR
    DC-DC-DC

    power of teams:
    my 29.5 vs 26.3 his

    i don't have any amr/aml/dmr/dml so i can't us butterfly or 4-5v-1

    i think about:
    ST
    ML(up)-MC-MC-MR(up)
    DMC(up)
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    and atack both flanks, mixed pass and counter, no offside

    is this a good idea? something else? what about defence setting? low/hig pressure? normal tackles?

    Thanks for any advices
    ________ST________
    ________MC________
    ML__MC__MC__MC__MR
    ___________________
    ____DC__DC__DC______

    Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7
    below ST is AMC? without arrows? what attack orders?

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    ________ST________
    ________MC________
    ML__MC__MC__MC__MR
    ___________________
    ____DC__DC__DC______

    Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk
    OR

    _______ST________
    ______AMC________
    ML__MC____MC___MR
    ______DMC________
    __DC___DC___DC_____

    Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    OR

    _______ST________
    ______AMC________
    ML__MC____MC___MR
    ______DMC________
    __DC___DC___DC_____

    Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk
    AMC* typograohical error

    Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7
    _______ST________
    ______AMC________
    ML__MC____MC___MR
    ______DMC________
    __DC___DC___DC_____

    is better for me. i dont have 3 good mc but i have great dmc. what orders? and mentality? normal? mixed + mixrd passing? with counter?

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by lucek18 View Post
    _______ST________
    ______AMC________
    ML__MC____MC___MR
    ______DMC________
    __DC___DC___DC_____

    is better for me. i dont have 3 good mc but i have great dmc. what orders? and mentality? normal? mixed + mixrd passing? with counter?
    Short passes

    Zonal marking

    Mentality defensive

    Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,066
    My question would more likely be: is it possible to WIN with 3-5-2 flat ?
    Club: FC Lomagne

    Level: 33

    Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

    Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    70
    442 Narrow diamond. If you don't have possession and barely create chances, try long passing.

    I'm asking you to take a risk tho, so mind that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    My question would more likely be: is it possible to WIN with 3-5-2 flat ?
    Yes my junior team is doing quite well with it, most of the time i go 3w52 flat tho.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.