Thread: urgent !!! i need to beat 4 1 4 1 but cant make hexagon formation any tip?

urgent !!! i need to beat 4 1 4 1 but cant make hexagon formation any tip?

Any help to beat 4 1 4 1 i planing to play 3w 5 2 normal mentality ,mix passing(he got week AMC) mix passing ,low pitch,counter ON ,offside OFF
    Arow on my midle MC with most deffence and red arows on ML MR ? any advice ? dont have players for hexagon buy have many position on field to play almost evrething

Famous
    4141 will probably play counter attack, you might switch counters off and offside trap on. Red arrows on your Mr/ml will put them at risk for fouls, low ratings if the 4141 is wing focused, so watch their ratings and adjust.

3 back is risky to me against a long passing counter attack formation, so be prepared to change. You mention opposing AMC, is 4141 the right formation you meant?
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

i mean week DMC he got ,but he change formation at this moment to 4 2mc 1amc 3ST :P gues need to play 4 5 1 V style i will try to change to V style befor match start but you think that in case of 4 1 4 1 i will need to switch to 3n 1 4 2?
    Last edited by bobovski; 11-21-2016 at 04:09 PM.