Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4-2-2-2 hexagon - How to beat in Top Eleven 2017

4-2-2-2 hexagon - How to beat in Top Eleven 2017

I normally play 4-2-3-1 and drew 1-1 in the 1st cup match this season against a team using 4-2-2-2 ... I am 96% and he is 92%.

I do not have DML / DMR and my MR is not very good. So to include my better players I was going to play 4-3N-2W-1

What do you think?

What formation & tactics do you suggest to play against him?

Famous
    Hexagon does not survive to 4-5-1V.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Hexagon does not survive to 4-5-1V.
    Really?

Is the DMC in this situation useful, because the opponent has no AMC. Only AML & AMR.

Thanks for reply.

Famous
    Well, the DMC in 4-5-1V has a kind of "magic" role. For instance, when I pushed it forward (say in 4-3N-2W-1), the result was (in my hands) never as good, regardless of the presence or not of an AMC in the oppo's team. I use this DMC against 4-4-2 or 4-3N-3 too (but not with 4-5-1V in the second case) and there is no AMC in sight either. And never lost.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Best to counter this formation is 32w3n11 or 32w3n2 go for middle short pass but u don't have dml/dmr , then only chance maybe go for 4141 ml/Mr blue arrow down . Maybe work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Season 23

Leagues Won:19
    Leagues runner up:3
    Champion Leagues Won:8
    Champion Leagues Finallist:12
    World Cup Won :4
    World Cup Finalist:2

*Triple Crown still hoping *

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, the DMC in 4-5-1V has a kind of "magic" role. For instance, when I pushed it forward (say in 4-3N-2W-1), the result was (in my hands) never as good, regardless of the presence or not of an AMC in the oppo's team. I use this DMC against 4-4-2 or 4-3N-3 too (but not with 4-5-1V in the second case) and there is no AMC in sight either. And never lost.
    Ok thanks...

Maybe you can see now that he chooses a new crazy formation 2-2-2-2-2 - WTF? lol

I try to attach the screenshot below.

He also buys 6 x scout players for this match - I think he does not want to lose. I really want to beat this guy

4-2-2-2 hexagon - How to beat in Top Eleven 2017-crazy-formation.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Cheong View Post
    Best to counter this formation is 32w3n11 or 32w3n2 go for middle short pass but u don't have dml/dmr , then only chance maybe go for 4141 ml/Mr blue arrow down . Maybe work

Thanks for reply Justin

Maybe you can see my reply to the other message, where I include a screenshot of the new formation he uses now.

Any ideas how to play this?

I cannot believe he is also buying a new team of scout players just for this match... I really want to beat him

Quote Originally Posted by winningfc View Post
    Thanks for reply Justin

Maybe you can see my reply to the other message, where I include a screenshot of the new formation he uses now.

Any ideas how to play this?

I cannot believe he is also buying a new team of scout players just for this match... I really want to beat him
    That is illegal formation, keep eyes on last few mins of the game , only 2 def can't believable , can u capture the full list of the scouts of him let's see what possible formation he will use

Season 23

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Cheong View Post
    That is illegal formation, keep eyes on last few mins of the game , only 2 def can't believable , can u capture the full list of the scouts of him let's see what possible formation he will use

Hi Justin

Here is ALL his players. I look at his first eleven and he cannot change to a 4 person defence... DL, DC, DC, DR ... only with 2 subs!

He also buys the DML & DMR just for this game, he never has them before.

His midfield is only MC, nothing else.

His AMR is only that and maybe his AML can play ML....

I think he stay with 4-2-2W-2 just before the game or this crazy new formation 2-2-2-2-2 ... and then he can only change with subs in the game.

4-2-2-2 hexagon - How to beat in Top Eleven 2017-players-1.jpg

4-2-2-2 hexagon - How to beat in Top Eleven 2017-players-2.jpg

OK what formation u thinking use for ? I believe tht he will change last few mins before game start , next game u play def 4141 long ball to mid , counter on , if half time still not score yet , u change to 4411 rmb keep eyes on procession, if u low then him u choice high press

Season 23

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast