Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How to beat this guy in Cup SemiFinal

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Cheong View Post
    Well do u have any DL/Dml in your scouts , or any dml position ? U need to counter tht , then 2 st u need 2or3 dc to counter tht . He have 3 mc means if u have only 2 mc go for mid is hard , so my final decision is maybe use butterfly formation go only left flank but you must have ......sorry can u capture your scouts photo let me see

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Hmm

Thats my team i have pretty much any position in my team. But yeah, not sure yet.. you reckon butterfly would be great?

Quote Originally Posted by ashtonkenzhen View Post
    Hmm

Thats my team i have pretty much any position in my team. But yeah, not sure yet.. you reckon butterfly would be great?

Good since u have dml and dmr with the def position and 3 dc have DL and Dr that's great can cover up , ok let's try go for def or normal first half , all arrow blue on def,red only for aml,amr , play man to man ,low pressing , counter on . First half if can score don't do anything , start second half if still can't score maybe change to normal or attack , change your dml dmr to red and put one mc to Blue cover up your half pitch , man to man swap to zonal , low pressing change to high , turn off counter, turn on outside , all this must do before second half start . Good luck my fren

Season 23

Leagues Won:19
    Leagues runner up:3
    Champion Leagues Won:8
    Champion Leagues Finallist:12
    World Cup Won :4
    World Cup Finalist:2

*Triple Crown still hoping *

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Cheong View Post
    Good since u have dml and dmr with the def position and 3 dc have DL and Dr that's great can cover up , ok let's try go for def or normal first half , all arrow blue on def,red only for aml,amr , play man to man ,low pressing , counter on . First half if can score don't do anything , start second half if still can't score maybe change to normal or attack , change your dml dmr to red and put one mc to Blue cover up your half pitch , man to man swap to zonal , low pressing change to high , turn off counter, turn on outside , all this must do before second half start . Good luck my fren

Thank you so much mate !!! Will update you if i win the match

Thats the formation you suggestion ay?

Justin Cheong likes this.

Win or not?

and that's the bottom line because Top11 said so.

Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Win or not?

and that's the bottom line because Top11 said so.
    Hey ! I used the butterfly formation and i won but yeah, scored the first two goals in first half real fast but i lost 2 goals in a minute, realised one of my DC wasnt performing, so i swapped him for another. The score was 4-2 at the end! AND I'M in FINAL now.. upcoming would be champion league (into semis). Hopefully would be able to win 3 titles this season thank guys!!!

Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Nice to hear tht good luck anywsy

Season 23

Leagues Won:19
    Leagues runner up:3
    Champion Leagues Won:8
    Champion Leagues Finallist:12
    World Cup Won :4
    World Cup Finalist:2

*Triple Crown still hoping *