Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Any good ideas againts 4141 ?

Quote Originally Posted by krabbanstruts View Post
    Okey thanks, I think Im going to use the formation Niko posted, 3W-2dmc-2mc-amr aml-1 with defensive mentality mixed passes thru flanks and counter on low press and zonal. My opponent is about the same quality as my team, maybe 4% lower. The match is tomorrow , I will post the results after the game
    Sounds solid. Good luck tomorrow!
    krabbanstruts likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Thank you! After considering a while I have decided to try 451v in the first leg, if it doesnt work I will change to 3W-2dmc-2mc-amr aml-1 . My team has performed really well with 451v so far.

So yesterday I used 4-5-1v in my match against 4-1-4-1 and I won 4-0. My orders were defensive, mixed down flanks, counter on, low press normal tackle and offside off. Up arrows on DR and DL. Opponent wasnt attending the match tho. Today Im playing against the same formation again but this time a stronger quality team, lets see how it goes.
    Justin Cheong likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    4-5-1 V and 4-1-4-1 are very similar formations.
    So, the advantage we 're searching for, is the duel between oppo lonely ST and our DC.
    If we have a good (in quality and performing) DC vs oppo ST, we can use 2 DMC to have more crowd in front of him (oppo ST) to help in the battles of the center too.
    More risky, 3Dw-1DMC-3MC-AML-AMR-ST
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12