Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Formation advice on 3N-1-4-1-1

Question Formation advice on 3N-1-4-1-1

I'm currently using 3N-1-4-1-1 and it works fine most of the times. Though this formation is not working well against classic 4-4-2.

- What should i do to play better against 4-4-2?
    - And should I go with DL-DC-DR or stay with 3 DC:s?

Formation:

--------ST-------
    -------AMC-------
    LM--MC--MC--RM
    -------DMC------
    ---DC--DC--DC---

Setup:

Attacking
    Mixed passing&focus
    Pressure own half
    Zone marking
    Last edited by Awglan; 03-25-2013 at 07:59 PM.

This formation did not counter 4-4-2. Lost my cl match against a player with quality 43.4 and he played 4-4-2. My team quality is 51.4 lvl 7. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Awglan View Post
    I'm currently using 3N-1-4-1-1 and it works fine most of the times. Though this formation is not working well against classic 4-4-2.

- What should i do to play better against 4-4-2?
    - And should I go with DL-DC-DR or stay with 3 DC:s?

Formation:

--------ST-------
    -------AMC-------
    LM--MC--MC--RM
    -------DMC------
    ---DC--DC--DC---

Setup:

Attacking
    Mixed passing&focus
    Pressure own half
    Zone marking
    never use 1 dc against 2 st. try 4-3w-1-2 motivating the 2 wingers and the amc. normal mentality and tackl, mixed passing mixed focus, offside yes, counter no. whats your teams name? if we are on same server we must have played for the cup or the cl definitely cause we don't have big quality difference.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    never use 1 dc against 2 st. try 4-3w-1-2 motivating the 2 wingers and the amc. normal mentality and tackl, mixed passing mixed focus, offside yes, counter no. whats your teams name? if we are on same server we must have played for the cup or the cl definitely cause we don't have big quality difference.
    The formation you suggested is the same as I used before I don't think we are on same server as I haven't met any player from Greece

ugh...that's 3DC bro?!
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Awglan View Post
    The formation you suggested is the same as I used before I don't think we are on same server as I haven't met any player from Greece
    i am missing something here. you said you had a problem with your 3n-1-4-1-1 against 4-4-2. right? i suggested you to play 4-3w-1-2. right? and you said that it's the same formation. right? please would you be kind enough to explain me whats the connection between the 2 formations?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    ugh...that's 3DC bro?!
    send me a copy. i need it
    fmldotcom likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

e vero la tua tattivaca non va col 4 4 2 ma se gli esterni li fai diventare terzini vedrai che distruggi il 4 4 2 ricorda una cosda importante il 4 4 2 va sempore attaccato con 2 punte e un 3 quartista o un ala un amc e una punta mai meno di 2 punte e mezzo il l ideale per andare sicuro e un amc un altra ala e una punta poi durante la partita capisci che pressing usa lui se pressa a meta campo vai con 2 punte s epressa intero 2 amc sono l ideale

i am missing something here. you said you had a problem with your 3n-1-4-1-1 against 4-4-2. right? i suggested you to play 4-3w-1-2. right? and you said that it's the same formation. right? please would you be kind enough to explain me whats the connection between the 2 formations?
    I started the new season (7) with 3N-1-4-1-1 and it was not effective against teams with formation 4-4-2, hence my post to get some advice. But in league season (6) I played the same formation as you suggested 4-3W-1-2.

try then the butterfly. many consider it very effective against 4-4-2
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast