Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kinkeidas

Thread: Last message to the creators of T11

Last message to the creators of T11

This is my last message as I am quiting the game starting today. I know that many games have flaws, but I am lately really desapointed by Top Eleven, I belive that you have no concern for the players. Today was the final straw, I lost to a guy lower in qaulity who is no longer playing the game. He has a 5-5-0 formation and still beat me. As that makes no sense, I belive now that the whole game makes no sense, the wins are just random, it doesnt matter anymore if you participate in the game and take interest in your team, anyone can win even if they dont manage their teams anymore. So I quit playing..

Famous
    “The only way to prove that you're a good sport is to lose.”

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    can you post more details from the game ?
    players, game stats, formation/orders ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I agree, what is going 3-4 last season, is illogical. If I could speak English well so I expanded.

Rookie
    I agree

This game is not about buying players, trainings, morale boosts, conditions, etc. Anyone can win with anyone.

Sometimes I think players who buy tokens, are in disadvantage, that game pressures them to buy more tokens to buy better players. And after then, better teams loose against weaker opponents. Most of my results against weaker opponents are illogical.

not really! like nik say post your game screen shot formation n tactic. I dnt agree with u till i see more proof from your explaination.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 01-12-2017 at 06:16 AM.

For me same **** is happening. I have been playing for 19 seasons, but last 3-4 is joke, lossing or draw to weaker and non active managers and doesn't matter what orders and tactics i use, i still lose game. I'm gonna quit to
    Tubin H likes this.