Thread: Tomorrow important match. help please

Rookie

Tomorrow important match. help please

Tomorrow i will play agaisnt strong team please help guys.. my quality 114.9 his 118.9. he using 3w-2dmc-1mc-3w-1..

Hi, this is a quite strange and unpredictable opponent formation, I'd try with following countering formation (3n-3w-2-2) :

dc-dc-dc
    dml-dmc-dmr
    mc-mc
    st-st

Defensive (or high defensive) mode,red arrows only for dml,dmr, and 2 st, no blue arrows.
    counterattack on, offside off, target center,short pass,tackle hard or normal

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo de Clemente View Post
    Hi, this is a quite strange and unpredictable opponent formation, I'd try with following countering formation (3n-3w-2-2) :

dc-dc-dc
    dml-dmc-dmr
    mc-mc
    st-st

Defensive (or high defensive) mode,red arrows only for dml,dmr, and 2 st, no blue arrows.
    counterattack on, offside off, target center,short pass,tackle hard or normal
    I'd change this to 3n-3w-2-1-1. AMC + ST usually perform better than ST + ST.
    No arrows, especially on DMx -- they have a job dealing with oppo's AMx, and you don't need them in attack.
    Normal mentality, unless the opponent is very aggressive and have an advantage. Through the middle, start with counters on, but if you don't have posession advantage, switch off.
    Normal tackle -- with hard you'll give him a lot of FK, what a nice gift for him. For defensive boost we have Man-to-man, but it takes some Condition. High pressing in the second half unless you have comfortable advantage. High pressing burns Condition very fast (+30-35%).
    Passing Mixed, not Short, why? If % of completed passes is bad, go to Short. If good, go to Long.
    Offside trap is off, obviously.
    It wasn't our day.