Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How to beat 4-1-3w-1-1?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ioannis Boulakas View Post
    its against one AMC and one ST.
    The question was ironic. Why on earth use 5 def against 1 stirker ? 5 def are useless most of the times (easily destroyed with 2AML/R + 2 S) but even more in this case.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by czero View Post
    Hi,

I lost 1:3.

The tactics:

Attachment 78257

Stats:

Attachment 78258

And players' ratings:

Attachment 78259

And finally the best one - the AM report:

Attachment 78262

I played with attacking mentality mixed, short passing, no counter, low press, zonal and offside on as I had 3 defenders and knew he plays counters.

I really do not understand the stats and ratings of this match.
    Maybe, someone could explain, because I really lost sense

I have better ratings in overall.
    His ST (got MOM) scored all three goals.
    How come, my offensive line has so good ratings if I got only 3[!] shots on target...and why I have only 3[!] shots on target if his defensive line is so low rated?
    This does not make sense to me.

I know he countered me, but how he did that, with such high passing completed (90%)?

It was our second game, the first game I lost 0:2.
    He used same formation, but I adapted suggested counter: 3N-1-4-2 flat.

For me it's either his formation is such hard to beat even for a full 7* team or tactics you adapt make little or no difference...

Every game I keep my bonuses at 10%, players condition at 90% at least, morale high, wining bonus - 2nd level...
    I didn't understand either that your gk has 6 saves and 6.2 only. The thing that occurres to me is if you know he plays defensive counters, you mustn't play offensive, I mean, playing offensive is give him more chances to hurt you

Your tactic seems good to me, only I would put the AMC as MC, and I would play normal, mixed, counter on and the most important thing, offside off because you know he plays counter.

Good luck, post here the 2nd leg

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    The question was ironic. Why on earth use 5 def against 1 stirker ? 5 def are useless most of the times (easily destroyed with 2AML/R + 2 S) but even more in this case.
    That was exactly my point

Dreamer
    They guy asked for a counter form and i gave the answer. If you don't trust me its your problem not mine.
    And be ironic with your friends not with me
    As you see from photos i beat twice a stronger opp, higher level

How to beat 4-1-3w-1-1?-screenshot_1.jpgHow to beat 4-1-3w-1-1?-screenshot_5.jpg

Apprentice
    I see a difference ... seems that your opo... used hard tackling, did you changed also to hard tackling during the game? I want to highlight this. I lost a lot of games with weaker teams, nordeus gives some advantage, and, I guess, it was also your case.
    But what I have noticed, during last months, on top eleven is that when I face a team near my quality and it has 4def and 1 dmc I have to use 2st to win the game, if not, in most of the cases I lost or draw.
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 02-28-2017 at 07:28 PM.
    missing T11 old form

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ioannis Boulakas View Post
    They guy asked for a counter form and i gave the answer. If you don't trust me its your problem not mine.
    And be ironic with your friends not with me
    As you see from photos i beat twice a stronger opp, higher level

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	78314Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_5.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	78315
    I'll be ironic with whoever I want and considering your reactions, it's not about to end.
    Any tactic can work against anything. Even silly ones. And I used a lot of those!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12