Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Need a LOT of goals against this defensive formation!

Apprentice
    ....and that's me!

Need a LOT of goals against this defensive formation!-cats.jpg
    Need a LOT of goals against this defensive formation!-cats1.jpg Need a LOT of goals against this defensive formation!-cats2.jpg

As you see it's not the same formation but very similar.
    I also have to say he was not attending the match, our Q. was equal (just 1% lower for me) and i did not need to change tactics, only used bonuses during the match
    Cloverfield likes this.

Nice
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Congrats

Who would be better DMC? I know playmaker is good in DMC, but other player skills are way better...
    some players perform better in a specific competition.
    Before choose, take a look at the rates they had in previous (same) competition games.
    k1tb likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    3dc-1dmc-2mc-3w-1

3dc and dmc arrows down
    2 wing am up arrows

Attacking, mixed, mixed, counter
    Low (change it to high depending on the match progress ), zone, normal tackling, offside trap off

It is the formation that gives me most goals this season, and it seems it can be applicable against this oppo as well.
    Good luck
    Attacking and counter in same time? Everyone suggesting not to use counter on when you are attacking, some people even said it is suicidal . And offside traps off, and you are attacking... Makes no sense to me, but i am a just a newb .

Quote Originally Posted by Vaskesu View Post
    Attacking and counter in same time? Everyone suggesting not to use counter on when you are attacking, some people even said it is suicidal . And offside traps off, and you are attacking... Makes no sense to me, but i am a just a newb .
    i attack and counter at same time frequently. never done me any harm - attacking is how you are when you are in possession, countering is what you do the moment you win possession back. 2 different things.

just because you are attacking as a style doesnt mean the opposition cant come in your half, have possession, make chances, shoot, score goals etc. so if they can do that then i may want to take advantage of the pace of my team and if we break up play then go for a quick counter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12