Thread: Counter 4-3w-1-2 with special condition

Counter 4-3w-1-2 with special condition

I have a doubt. I am facing a match against a team slightly weaker (not a big difference) than me who plays 4-3w-1-2 but where his weakest players are the two DC which are 2 and 3 stars.

I thought going with a 4-3w-2n-1 to attack the center of defense with 2 amc who are 5 stars each (same as striker).

The idea would be no arrows in deffense, attacking arrows on mr and ml, no arrow on mc. Attacking style, mixed passing and high pressing mode. No offside and no counter.

Any suggestions?

I was trying a 4-5-1v style few times and i have strong wings and striker (7*) and i was a litle stronger than my oponent (2-5 percents) and the AM evry time tels me that i shoud attack more and press oponent harder then i change in second half to 4-1-2-1-2 ND and win almost evry game....so i think if you do not have wings that have special abillity drible and striker with special abillity one on one you shoud avoid playing 4-5-1v style and play ND because you have way more chanse to score.

I was playing 4-5-1v style with defensive/thru flanks/long passes/low press/normal tackle/zonal/OT off and ND with normal/thru middle/short passes/high press/hard tackle/mtm/OT off
    Last edited by Bog Igre; 02-27-2017 at 05:27 PM.