Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Counter Stronger 4-4-2

Counter Stronger 4-4-2

Hello! I am playing versus a stronger team 4-4-2 , can you give me some advices?I usually use 4-4-3 attacking form but i can't use this strat now.Is the 4-1-4-1 good?If yes,what arrows/commands do i need to use?

P.S. The best player of his team is the ST.

442 have so many variant but often toward flanks. You can see some last matchs of him: who scored, assist, best points,...

With stronger team im ussually use butterfly / defend / mix through and pass / whole pitch

With weaker i use 4-3-1-2 normal or attack / mix through and pass / whole pitch or own pitch depends during in match

about 1-2 years, the 451V and ND i dont see effect with 442 so i dont use anymore
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

Rookie
    A 3_4_1_2 or a 3_1_4_2 formation if u like using a DMC like I do works well with a 4_4_2,I once had an encounter with a 4_4_2 formation and I used 3_1_4_2 against it and it worked.Though I watched a video from petrov saying a 4_3N_1_2 works well with it as it will control d midfield and gives u better chance at scoring and ball possession too but haven't tried dat cos my best players in my team are from these positions ML/AML and MR/AMR.So in a nut shell u can go for either a 3_1_4_2 or a 4_3N1_2,focus passing tgru d middle,mixed passing,normal or attacking mentality

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Houzz View Post
    442 have so many variant but often toward flanks. You can see some last matchs of him: who scored, assist, best points,...

With stronger team im ussually use butterfly / defend / mix through and pass / whole pitch

With weaker i use 4-3-1-2 normal or attack / mix through and pass / whole pitch or own pitch depends during in match

about 1-2 years, the 451V and ND i dont see effect with 442 so i dont use anymore
    4_5_1 v formation doesnt work for a 4_4_2 formation

Rookie
    If its a flat 4-4-2, I have had good luck with 4-1-3-2. dmc, ml, mc, mr and two up top. And also with 4-2-3-1.

4 3mc 2aml/amr 1 will do the job- low pressing/flank/long ball/counter on. you get all sort of formation given by other managers in the end all depend on quality of your player vs oppo. gd luck.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 02-17-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    4 3mc 2aml/amr 1 will do the job- low pressing/flank/long ball/counter on. you get all sort of formation given by other managers in the end all depend on quality of your player vs oppo. gd luck.
    But @Hairdryer I recently saw a match where a 4_5_1 v formation beat thus guy using 4_4_2 classic formation on two occasions,one at d league where he won one nil and d other at d Champions League where he won 3:1,so in as much we may rule out d 4_5_1 to be of none effect on d 4_4_2 but I think we should give it a thought.Interesting,I'll play with my opponent who uses 4_4_2 and since I saw his game where he was whooped twice by d same opponent using 4_5_1 V style formation,I will use dat too even though I was considering using a 3_1_4_2 formation but I'll try d 4_5_1 formation and post d result later

Rookie
    His team quality is 98.0% mine is 94%

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Formation isn't a magic recipe.
    We say but mostly we mean 4-5-1V
    usually doesn't work vs 4-4-2
    or
    better play with this X formation against that one
    those are tips, doesn't mean it works or not working at 100% of the cases.

After all, formation is just another one factor and not the most important.
    But it's something we can work with
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelses Fc View Post
    4_5_1 v formation doesnt work for a 4_4_2 formation

Completely disagree: I have got a record >60 wins for 2 losses with this. If there is an opponent I do not fear with 4-5-1V, it's definitely 4-4-2 classic
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast