Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 433n

Apprentice

433n

How come this formation is making a comeback? I have seen many in my league,CL and cup are using it. I used 3N13N2W1 and 451V but only managed to beat them by a slim margin like 3-2s and 2-1s. It is really powerful now eh?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    How come this formation is making a comeback? I have seen many in my league,CL and cup are using it. I used 3N13N2W1 and 451V but only managed to beat them by a slim margin like 3-2s and 2-1s. It is really powerful now eh?
    I think the 4-3n-3 has always been a powerful formation.

Regarding the formation making a comeback, I think it is. What I think has happened is the update 2 years ago, caused a general perception of strikers got nerfed and attacking midfielders got buffed. However, in associations managers are encountering doped up strikers, which have been rare at various server levels (not all, but probably most), which is causing managers to realize that strikers didn't really get nerfed like previously believed. So a renewed faith in strikers is causing more faith in striker heavy tactics, like a 4-3n-3 I would assume.

New version shifted key stats, and positioning and heading are key for a striker. While no defense stats are important for AML and AMR. Due to this, I think it took managers a long time to adjust to the realization that they're wasnt' s nerf to striker, but an adjustment in key stats and strikers were struggling in part due to the 20 point (80%) skills gap causing positioning and heading to be very low. That said, training a striker properly is more annoying than a winger, because of creativity (there is a thread arguing its useless on the forum), which makes training positioning, heading and dribbling abit of a nuisance.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-27-2017 at 12:58 PM.
    Toxcatl, LarryC and Kaizer762 like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Never ever saw 4-3-3 survive 3N13N2W1. To me, as long as any formation has such a deadly counter and so easy to be put in place, it is doomed. Two weeks ago, I beat 5-1 a formation that was 35% superior with manager present. I do not think this could have happened if he played 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 V for instance. I wish I'm gonna face many 4-3-3 in the future.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Apprentice
    The same questions , over and over , just do a little search on forum ... until you will find it , tray 3n 2dmc 2mc aml amr st
    missing T11 old form

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    The same questions , over and over , just do a little search on forum ... until you will find it , tray 3n 2dmc 2mc aml amr st
    Something else is saying the OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ronnymvc likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Something else is saying the OP

I have never said what OP says , I have just encourage to search on forum, and my recommendation is above.

PS: No idea what means OP...
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 03-27-2017 at 08:24 PM.
    missing T11 old form

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    I have never said what OP says , I have just encourage to search on forum, and my recommendation is above.

PS: No idea what means OP...
    He wasn't asking for a counter

Ps: OP Original Poster

ronnymvc likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Apprentice
    Lol yeah. I wasn't asking for a counter. I'm just saying that 433 is making a comeback and it's quite powerful. Anyway thanks for your contribution.
    Last edited by Jacob M; 03-27-2017 at 11:56 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    Lol yeah. I wasn't asking for a counter. I'm just saying that 433 is making a comeback and it's quite powerful. Anyway thanks for your contribution.
    Haha, my mistake..sorry ,

Famous
    Well, my reply still stands: no 4-3-3 in the last 16 of both my cup and CL. Nor in the top 10 of my league: they've been taken care of earlier. Difficult for me to agree on the "powerful" verdict as I always played them with the counter and never saw it failing.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast