Thread: Help Regarding Choosing Formation

Help Regarding Choosing Formation

Hi Guys.. i had some small problems recently since i went to level 2.. i dont know why but i have been loosing quite
    a lot of games lately.. i won the level 1 league comfortably but level 2 was very weird.. with me not getting
    the desired results.. i bought decent players and also i changed many formations but i think i am confused by soo many options..
    i would be really greatful if someone would guide me on choosing the best formation with the available squad i have..

here is my squad Help Regarding Choosing Formation-t-11-formation.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	T 11 Formation.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	4160

atm i am using the tried and tested 4 4 2 but when my DMC is not injured i go for a 3-1-4-2 or 4-1-3-2..
    My tactics are Mentality - Attacking .. Focus Passing - Mixed ..Pressing style - own half ...tackling style - normal..
    Passing - Mixed.. Marking - Zonal.. Forcing Counter attacks - yes...

Any help would be greatly appreciated .. ty

*Bump*

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Ubaid View Post
    Hi Guys.. i had some small problems recently since i went to level 2.. i dont know why but i have been loosing quite
    a lot of games lately.. i won the level 1 league comfortably but level 2 was very weird.. with me not getting
    the desired results.. i bought decent players and also i changed many formations but i think i am confused by soo many options..
    i would be really greatful if someone would guide me on choosing the best formation with the available squad i have..

here is my squad Click image for larger version. 

ID:	4160Click image for larger version. 

ID:	4160

atm i am using the tried and tested 4 4 2 but when my DMC is not injured i go for a 3-1-4-2 or 4-1-3-2..
    My tactics are Mentality - Attacking .. Focus Passing - Mixed ..Pressing style - own half ...tackling style - normal..
    Passing - Mixed.. Marking - Zonal.. Forcing Counter attacks - yes...

Any help would be greatly appreciated .. ty
    You are using too many arrows..no arrows with 4-4-2 through the middle and short passing ..don't use arrows on DL and Dr when opponent has got aml and amr..also invest in aml with amc option..4-4-2 and 4-5-1 V style are most used formations
    Last edited by cfcblue4eva; 03-30-2013 at 06:42 PM.

thanks but those arrows on defenders were for tracking back.. right?

Apprentice
    Correct me if I am wrong,, but I think when you are using Blue arrows on the back & Reb arrows on meddle,, your leaving space in your own half.

Yeah.. I rectified that using a 4-1-4-1 formation with Red arrows on the MC's Ml and MR...
    No Arrows on DMC or any of the defenders.. is this any good?