Thread: Massive dip in form 4-5-1V

Rookie

Massive dip in form 4-5-1V

Has anyone else playing in 4-5-1V notice a dip in form in the last 10 days or so? A little over a week and a half ago i had a little mini update to the Top 11 app on my mobile and have since had the biggest drought in results i have ever had in about a year of playing the game. Before this I was 5 points clear of the league and undefeated in CL group stages. Come today I am in 5th place and in the Europa league.

Its very aggravating, of the last 24 points in all comps I have earned 5. And all but two of these fixtures were against bots with really crap sides. I understand losing to a team 30% below you once ever so often (Happens to all of us) but in this period i've lost to three teams that were 25+ below me. Players are rested, minor squad rotation, 8% bonus across board, very good or superb morale on all 11 and maxed out win bonus.

I well understand when i make a tactical error or the other manager took his chances in a close contest, but this is so unprecedented for me I want to say that i'm on the losing end of some algorithm shift. Like Nordeus has nerfed a handful of formation and elevated some bots' capabilities? I dont want to sound like a whinge but i understand this game well enough to suite my tactics to opposition formations. I've won honours many times so I have a hard time believing im being out managed by managerless squads who have lost 4-5 of the last league matches before playing me.

Long story short, anyone else notice a dip or unexpected increase in form the last few days?

Cheers!

Banned
    Show me match reports

Addicted
    Same story. Hadn't any big problems last season but this season is so terrific that i not understand what is going on.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Same story. Hadn't any big problems last season but this season is so terrific that i not understand what is going on.
    Terrific or Horrific? Congratulations if its terrific

Rookie
    I'll post some later when i have the moment to screenshot. But in the meantime the the stats are very normal. Nothing out of the ordinary with possession, Shots on Target, Fouls etc. Its just the results that are wonky. Had a few odd animations recently too. One point I broke on a counter attack which leads to a goal 100% time from my experience. In this instance right when my winger rounded the keeper he back passed it to the halfway line and then the midfielder backpassed it the defender. Very weird.

I have had great success recently using the 4-5-1 V, except passing through the middle. One MF with forward arrow, one MF with backward arrow. I have also used the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow and the 4-2 (MC)-3-1 wide this season, but the V most of the time.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END