View Poll Results: hit 1,000 views.wanted to know whether my advice is useful or not

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Helpful advice

6 60.00%
  • Not good

0 0%
  • Average

4 40.00%
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it

Thank you kindly, friend. I am much better so I think I'll go with 4-4-2. I don't need an DMC since there is no AMC in oppo. Two strikers is better.
    Seangomes12 likes this.

Banned
    Ok cool

Banned
    Remember to go down the flanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    Remember to go down the flanks
    Roger, short pass and red arrows on ml/mr?

Banned
    Keep it mixed passing with red arrows on ur wide players

Quote Originally Posted by NorthLondonIsRed View Post
    What would you pick against 3N-4-1-2 away? He plays through the middle and focuses on possession. My team overall is slightly better. I've got fast wingers too.

I am thinking about 3-5-2 flat. Which match report would you like to see?
    i just lost 4-3 in cl to 3-4--1-2 using my usual 3-1-4-1-1 the opposition 2% better so well matched most of my team played crap i was 3-1 up lost 4-3 never thrown a lead like that away before
    not sure what to do we had 60 odd % possession more shots blah blah have dropped most of the team the useless swines
    did u play 3-5-2 flat mate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Hi Sean...what do you suggest against 4-2n-2w-1-1? My opponents during match can put the AMC in MC, so there are 3 wide midfielder if things goes wrong.

In first match of CL I lost 1-2 away, I've played with a 3w-1-3n-2w-1; at the end of first half I was winning 1-0, but he has changed the AMC in MC and he scores 2 gol in the second half time.

Banned
    The best solution I can give u is playing a 4-3n-2w-1.why?
    1)playing back four is important.u made a mistake playing back three as ur full backs were isolated against his wingers.one major thing I noticed is that on many occasions he plays down the flanks.having back four will stop his strikers also
    2)having three in central midfield is useful as u will have three central midfielders vs his 0.if he changes his formation and uses an MC than still u will have more number of players in central midfield.
    3)u will be avoiding his 2 DMCs
    4)main thing is that u will have advanced wingers to terrorize his back 4 as going down the flanks is ur only option to beat him as going thru the middle is not advisable as he has 2 DMCs
    5)a good thing about this formation is that u can switch to 4-5-1 flat so as to maintain possession to keep the lead as even if u score and win by 1-0,u will win on away goals.

Btw he does not have a AMC like u said,he has 2 strikers.

Banned
    i will surely support u in the next match.thats what friends do

Banned
    Basically the main mistake u made is playing aDMC who is useless as opposition did not play AMC.instead u should have played back 4

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast