View Poll Results: hit 1,000 views.wanted to know whether my advice is useful or not

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Helpful advice

6 60.00%
  • Not good

0 0%
  • Average

4 40.00%
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it

Banned
    North London red who I gave my advice to on the first page of the thread won against 3-4-1-2 by playing 3-5-2 v.i would suggest that u do the same.red many 7,give me ur Facebook username so I can support ur matches and give u advice

Apprentice
    Thanks Sean...I'll try 4-3-2w-1 ... and about mentality, counter attack and pressing what you suggest? I can begin with attacking and switch to defensive during the match..

Banned
    I would say attacking to be on the front foot.play high press and about counter attacks I feel don't play it as he can sometimes counter ur counter attacks.

Banned
    During half time quickly come to the forum if u want some advice

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    During half time quickly come to the forum if u want some advice
    Thanks Sean; another question...when opponent uses hard defending, which is the best mentality to counter it? Or the most important thing is the pressing low instead high?
    Last edited by Iridensys; 04-21-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Banned
    The pressing high thing and also the fact that u can play attacking football without worry.playing high affects the most
    Last edited by Seangomes12; 04-21-2017 at 12:25 PM.

I need 2-0 win in Cup match tonight.
    My oppo use 3DC-DML DMC DMR-2MC-1AMC-1ST.
    What formation should i use and arrow of direction??

Banned
    So basically his formation is really packed in midfield.he has 2 central midfielders +AMC+DMC+all 3 defensive midfielders.if u look closely he has only three players attacking.according to me,his major weakness comes from the flank area where he is vulnerable.going thru the middle won't be a good idea as his midfield is packed.also,his back line is a NARROW back three making it easier to attack down the flanks.

U have to use a formation where u can easily attack down the wings without giving up possession in midfield.also,ur opponent has an AMC.hence,u have to counter him using DMC.

The main formations that come to mind are 4-1-4-1 and 4-5-1v.why use the formations?
    1)they have s stable back four to defend against defensive counterattack a from opposition
    2)they have a DMC to counter the opposition AMC
    3)they have a strong midfield for maintains possession.
    4)they allow u to attack down the flanks with zest.

I would suggest putting red arrows on ur wingers and full backs.play with attacking mentality with high press,mixed passing and down the flanks

How to counter 3-2-3-2?
    Screenshot by Lightshot

Rookie
    How to counter 4-5-1 v-style

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast