View Poll Results: hit 1,000 views.wanted to know whether my advice is useful or not

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Helpful advice

6 60.00%
  • Not good

0 0%
  • Average

4 40.00%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it

Banned
    You'll can post results after matches

Banned
    Hey gianluca he put his striker to AMC just now.put ur one mc in dmc or put blue arrows on one of ur mc
    Iridensys likes this.

Apprentice
    Hi Sean, thanks a lot...any arrows on my swings?
    I go attacking, donw the flanks, high press, mixed pass, counter off, offside on
    Is it better a DMC or MC with blue arrow?
    Last edited by Iridensys; 04-22-2017 at 08:33 AM.

I need help about playing against 4-4-1-1 in 2 hours time.he is 8% better than me.plz help it's a CL which I really want to win.i hope u can help.i lost 2-0 against him away. In first leg
    Last edited by Highlife; 04-22-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Banned
    So basically in 4-4-1-1 formation u have to mainly try and stop the opposition AMC to have any chance of winning the game.the AMC is his most important player on the pitch stopping him would mean stopping his whole attacking play.he also has a good midfield(4).he does not have a DMC to counter ur AMC.playing a AMC and a DMC in ur formation will be vital to ur success.i would say that u need to either go thru the middle or down the flanks.

Basically I would prefer to play a formation which is solid in the middle and which enables u to attack down the flanks and also thru there middle of the pitch.

I would tell u to use 4-1-3w-1-1.why??
    1)good back four to stop opponents wingers and one striker.
    2)1 DMC to stop or counter his AMC.
    3)solid midfield to maintain possession(5)
    4)u will have a AMC who will operate without being challenged by a DMC.
    5)the formation also gives u the option to play down the flanks and also thru the middle.ur choice.
    Highlife likes this.

Thanks for the advice man.its gonna be tough one for sure.i joined the forum coz I though I could get help.lets see whether ur so called "experience" is good.

Banned
    I'm sure it is

Famous
    Up against 3w-1-2n-3w-1 in associations today. Never seen this before. Any advice?

How to play against 3n-2w-1-2w-2?? I was thinking 4-5-1 flat or 4-4-1-1 through the middle??

What do you think?

Screenshot by Lightshot

Seangomes12 my brother I am playing asso match against 5-3-2, very defensive formation, prolly playing counter-attacks through the middle. Overall quality is 5 star mostly.

One of the strikers is 4-star only, so it makes easier to defend. His only good player in midfield is the central one, in defense line his has his worse players on the wings. Best ones are in central part.

I am trying to adapt your way of thinking and preparing for the match. So there's no DMCs and no AMCs which I can exploit, still it will leave me lacking in other fields. I also loaned out my best AMR and AML, I still have both of my 7 star ST/AMC.

My two options:

1. Classic 4-4-2 - versatile, I dominate in every field with this formation, more players in midfield and 4 defenders vs his 2 strikers. Question is are my strikers good enough to score with his 5 defenders?

2. Your lovely 3-1-4-1-1 formation. My 3 DCs with 1 DMC will handle his 2 strikers for sure, 4 players in midfield will dominate possession, 1 AMC to link the play and pass the ball and 1 ST to score goals. I can use red arrows on my ML and MR to assist through wings, DMC can help in midfield or defense too. I can quicly switch to 3-1-4-2 or even 4-4-2 as my strikers can play both AMC and ST, and my DMC can also play DC. Useful! I think I will choose this option.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it-bez-tytu-u.jpg  

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast