View Poll Results: hit 1,000 views.wanted to know whether my advice is useful or not

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Helpful advice

6 60.00%
  • Not good

0 0%
  • Average

4 40.00%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it

Banned
    Weed,I would prefer going for 4-5-1 to have way more central midfielders than him so as to maintain possession.in this game u have to go thru the middle.if u play 4-5-1 I think it should be an easy ride as having more players in midfield not only enables u to maintain possession but also helps in attacking thru the middle when opponent only has 1 midfielder in his central area.also send me screenshots of the match reports of the last match he lost.show me the formation of the guy who beat him.u can even try 4-4-1-1 Bcoz ur going thru the middle and bcoz he does not have DMC
    Djurgardens IF likes this.

Banned
    Northlondonisred,nice thinking man.its good way of playing.play the second option as it is more fluid and attacking.plus,he is going thru the middle and our formation is quite packed in midfield.

Albeit the superiority of our formation,it's always good to keep a plan B.i feel suppose our first choice formation is not working,u can play 4-3n-2w-1.why?
    1)back four to stop attackers.
    2)central midfield three to match his central midfielder three
    3)advanced wingers to break his back line.u will also have one striker up front who will be assisted by ur wingers.this makes the formation more like playing three in front
    U can start with any of the two formations.both are equally good

Hey man.i just wanted to know how to beat 3-5-2 flat.he plays a narrow three defenders.he is on an unbeaten run in the league for about 10 games now.im second place 4 points below him.this is league level 4.i want to win the double by winning league and CL.plz help.he is 5% above me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Up against 3w-1-2n-3w-1 in associations today. Never seen this before. Any advice?
    Let us make a basic assessment of this formation.
    1)he has a wide back three.usually.wide back threes are very vulnerable as a single DC can be overrun by opposition midfielders.the full backs if they lose the battle against ur wingers will leave a huge gap for u to attack.
    2)he has a DMC.hence playing AMC is useless unless his DMC is ****
    3)he has 2 in central midfield which is stable.
    4)he has an AMC,hence,u have to play a DMC
    3)u need a back four to stop his wingers and striker

I would say use a formation like 4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1 v

Why 4-1-4-1?
    1)back four to stop opposition wingers and striker
    2)DMC to counter his AMC
    3) strong 4 players in midfield so as to dominate midfield as he only has two players in central midfield
    5)this will allow u to choose between playing on flanks and thru the middle.both can work

Why 4-5-1 v style.
    1)back four to stop his wingers and striker.
    2)advanced wingers to terrorize opposition back line.
    3)three players in the mid-midfield to dominate possession against his two MCs
    4)DMC to counter his AMC
    5)this too will allow u to choose between attacking on flanks and thru the middle
    Last edited by Seangomes12; 04-22-2017 at 10:19 AM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Djurgardens IF View Post
    Hey man.i just wanted to know how to beat 3-5-2 flat.he plays a narrow three defenders.he is on an unbeaten run in the league for about 10 games now.im second place 4 points below him.this is league level 4.i want to win the double by winning league and CL.plz help.he is 5% above me
    I would prefer playing a formation like 4-3n-2w-1 or 3-5-1-1,

Why 4-3n-2w-1?
    1)back four to stop wingers and strikers
    2)three in central midfield to match his three In central midfield
    3)advanced wingers to destroy his back line.as they are playing narrow.
    4) ur striker will be supported by ur wingers when they attack.

Why 3-5-1-1?
    1)back three like his.
    2)u will have 5 midfielders like him
    3)u will exploit the space of the lack of DMC by playing AMC
    4)u will have option of going thru the middle and also down the flanks
    4)

Dude ur the best,THE BEST.i won 5-2.****!.first he scored than me than he again than me and then I finished him.surreal!.im through to the champ league semis man.whoo-hoo
    Last edited by Highlife; 04-22-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Banned
    Congrats man.want any more help just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Highlife View Post
    Dude ur the best,THE BEST.i won 5-2.****!.first he scored than me than he again than me and then I finished him.surreal!.im through to the champ league semis man.whoo-hoo
    Way to go lad, keep up the good work.
    Seangomes12 likes this.

Won 1-0.started with 4-5-1 v but it was a bit sterile.i switched to 4--1-4-1 in second half and scored and then I went defensive.thanks for ur help
    NorthLondonIsRed likes this.

Banned
    Nice work
    NorthLondonIsRed likes this.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast