View Poll Results: hit 1,000 views.wanted to know whether my advice is useful or not

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Helpful advice

6 60.00%
  • Not good

0 0%
  • Average

4 40.00%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it

Banned

Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it

My name is Sean and I have benn playing top eleven for about 5 yrs and counting.I feel with my experience an tactical knowledge I can help advice wanting managers in the game about how to counter opponents In the game.I have been in a Lott of title races and been in 6 finals and counting.need help than you are in the right place.

GIVE ME OPPOSITION TEAM LINEUP AND ATLEAST ONE MATCH REPORT FOR ME TO ANALYZE

What would you pick against 3N-4-1-2 away? He plays through the middle and focuses on possession. My team overall is slightly better. I've got fast wingers too.

I am thinking about 3-5-2 flat. Which match report would you like to see?

Banned
    I would say 3-5-1-1 to exploit the absence of DMC in his formation..another Change would be adding a DMC to ur formation to counter the AMC effectively.that would mean a narrow 3-1-4-1-1.this will easily destroy him breaking his possession rhythms and link between attack and midfield by stopping his AMC.put red arrows on ur wingers to exploit wings pace or go through the middle with short passes as u have 1 more player than him in midfield.ur choice.one piece of advice would be putting blue arrows on ur wingers if u are going thru the middle as they can become wingbacks so that when you'll are defending youll get a back four with wing backs to stop his wingers

Banned
    For this no match report required just BRAINS

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll pick 3-1-4-1-1 as my MR and ML can also play as DMR and DML, so I can quickly switch to defensive formation. I will post results at a later date.

Banned
    Ok cool

I decided to play something else. 3-5-2V style and play offensive through both wings with high pressing. Won 3:0 with 57% possession and 20 total shots. Very efficient formation. Thanks for your advice anyway!
    Seangomes12 likes this.

Banned
    Congratulations

Apprentice
    Hi Sean,

today I'll play against 4-0-2-3-1 team; in your experience which is the best counter formation for it? My opponent has the same quality as me. I have noticed that in previous match sometimes he switches in 4-0-1-4-1.

hi
    I 'm curious about your team history
    Why don't you post your it here ?
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...st-chance.html

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast