Thread: This is nonsens

Rookie

This is nonsens

Guys,

Champions league games. My team is 117%

This is nonsens-1.jpg

opp is 104%:
    This is nonsens-2.jpg

First game away was 0-0. So I've started with same tactic ,defending, left wing. He scored 1st goal from nothing. So I've changed to Narrow diamond. And he scored 2 goals from nothing.

So my assumption, attacking formation loose against defending most of the times. Doesn't matter on quality?

Banned
    I have seen a formation like this used by a team of 33% against a team playing 3-2-2-1-2 who was 89%.the poorer team just lost 1-0 to him.i really don't know how

Quote Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
    Guys,

Champions league games. My team is 117%

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	80879

opp is 104%:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	80880

First game away was 0-0. So I've started with same tactic ,defending, left wing. He scored 1st goal from nothing. So I've changed to Narrow diamond. And he scored 2 goals from nothing.

So my assumption, attacking formation loose against defending most of the times. Doesn't matter on quality?
    why are you going out with a defensive mentality against a team so much weaker than you, especially at home where you have a possession bonus?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are talking about a +13% quality differance... thats nothing really... if you say 30%.... then is diferent...

Banned
    Give me the names of who scored for his team.by looking at that maybe u may know who was not doing their job of defending.also show me ur team ratings so I can confirm who it was

Rookie
    RedManc7 because when I've switched to normal or attacking mentality with offside trap, he scored 2 goals.

I've learned that def mentality is better than attacking

If 13% is nothing, than this game is not correct. To build those 13% on my players cost me a lot time and tokens also. And some player who doesn;t care and is 15% weaker than me wins, there is something bad in this

Banned
    It happens man cool.its no surprise at all as a lot of managers including me have faced this crap.there must have been one minute problem.it could have been form or lack of training.it could be anything.just move on.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    It happens man cool.its no surprise at all as a lot of managers including me have faced this crap.there must have been one minute problem.it could have been form or lack of training.it could be anything.just move on.
    Not easy to move on, this is not first time.

I spend time with training, spend time watching ads to heal players, buy and spend tokens on buying players, building stadium, trying to be better every season and every season there comes few minutes in the game and I lost against much weaker opponent. Unfortune noone from TE replies or reviews this. This wasn't so bad in the old version.

And strangest results are during special offer for playrs? I can lost against 30% weaker opponent that time. NONSENS, TE just trying to force us to spend & buy more tokens

And now I understand a lot of managers who left playing because of this

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by snapshot View Post

And strangest results are during special offer for playrs? I can lost against 30% weaker opponent that time. NONSENS, TE just trying to force us to spend & buy more tokens
    I agree with this statement.
    Whenever, I am offered a 79T AM recommendation, the players in that position have a match with 6 rating.
    Be it a GK or ST (never offered anything apart from this).

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    I agree with this statement.
    Whenever, I am offered a 79T AM recommendation, the players in that position have a match with 6 rating.
    Be it a GK or ST (never offered anything apart from this).
    Since you bring this up i have to agree. Everytime a recommendation player is on offer you better fear for the worst from your team if you didnt buy. i notice and it just silly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast