How to beat 3dc -2mc- 3amlamcamr-2st

How to beat
    St-st
    Aml amc amr
    Mc mc
    Dc dc dc
    Little better then my team

Banned
    For countering this formation u need to have a back four so as to stop his wingers.as if u play three at the back his wingers will destroy u.even if ur defenders stop his wingers his strikers will cause a problem.also,u have to use a DMC to counter his AMC.best way to beat this guy is playing a formation like 4-5-1 v style or 4-1-4-1 which gives u the option to play down flanks or even go thru the middle.dont forget that as he has less players in the center of the pitch and in the defensive midfielder positions,u have to try and use counterattack against him.if u have any other formation in mind it has to match the criteria of having a DMC and more players in midfield along with having back four.if ur going down flanks put red arrows on wide players.if playing thru the middle put blue arrows on ur DMC so as to protect ur defense even when he is in front as through doing this he will be more mindful of the opposition AMC.use mixed passing instead of short or long as ur using counterattacks.play with attacking mentality.

Thinking about 4-1-3w-1-1

Banned
    It's a good option actually but just one teeny weeny problem.if u play a wide three,u will have only one MC against his 2 MC.but majority of it is good as it has a DMC,it has a back four to take care of wingers and strikers.another minute thing is that his DC will only have to play against one striker of urs make it easy a bit for him.keeping wide three will help in attacking the back three efficiently.

I think u should go for it as I don't think it will make a difference about number of strikers in ur team neither will it matter if u have one MC less as u will mostly be attacking down the flanks

Banned
    But just see the other options as playing one striker against three DCs is a bit tough

Banned
    Show me his team if u can

How to beat 3dc -2mc- 3amlamcamr-2st-screenshot_20170419-151253.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170419-151253.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	80890

Banned
    4-1-3-1-1 with wide midfield sounds good but I fear that u may be beaten in central midfield.try going for 4-1-4-1 as u will be able to destroy him down the flanks and also ur midfielders will maintain possession.put red arrows on ur wide players and play counterattack.play high to coz problems for the opposition.so basically the main thing is
    1)equal players in central midfield
    2)by playing this formation u will stop his AMC and wingers
    3)you will be able to attack full on down the flanks without worrying about losing possession in central midfield

Banned
    Also when u r attacking ur players will overload the opposition box which I have seen on many occasions in various games.this is good as they can attack crosses mentality setting is according to ur playing style.keep passing mixed .the overloading of opposition area will help ur striker and coz problems for opposition.put blue arrow on one of ur MCs as it is good to keep one guy more defensive so as to protect the defense during counters,etc

4-1-4-1 with normal or attacking mentality

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast