Thread: 3-2-1-2-2

Kto

3-2-1-2-2

How to play against this one?
    3w-2-1-2w-2
    Opponent is 5-15% better on every position. Especially good MC, one DMC, AML, GK. Good freekicks. No dml/dmr on my side.

Banned
    Ok so first thing first.u have to try and avoid his two DMCs.secondly u have to stop his MC who u said is very skillful.the only solution u have righ now is playing a 4-4-2 formation or if u want to take a risk use 4-3-3.both formations are useful for reasons I will tell u.

Why use 4-4-2?
    1)he has two DMCs.so using AMC will be useless.
    2)he has only one player in central midfield.hence,having two players compared to his one in central midfield will strerilise the MCs threat.
    3)his wingers will be stopped by ur full backs.
    4)his DMCs quality will be useless as he will be played in a position which u have evaded
    5)u will have two strikers compared to his one DC

Why use 4-3-3?
    1)u have three midfielders vs his 1 midfielder in central midfield
    2)ur full backs will stop his wingers.
    3)again,his DMCs will be useless as u are not playing an AMC
    4)u will have three strikers compared to his one DC.

Banned
    If playing 4-4-2 go down flanks.if playing 4-3-3 go thru the middle

Kto
    Thanks a lot. With 4-4-2, should i use better aml/amr or classic? My wings are way better in offence as defence. And, 4 against 4 in defence is enough? His 4 attackers are some better than my 4 defenders. Doesnt blue dmc help? Or just blue on all 4?
    Last edited by Kto; 04-19-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Banned
    If u are not confident about ur defenders use 5-3-2 as ur formation.why?
    1)ur DMR and DML will mark his attacking wingers
    2)u will have three players vs his 1 player in central midfield,hence u will be able to maintain possession.
    3)u will have two strikers to cause a problem for his three man back line..
    4)his strikers will be dealt with by ur centre backs
    This is a defense minded formation

Another watt is using an attack minded formation like 4-3n-2w-1.why this formation?
    1)u will have proper back four to counter opponent's wingers and strikers.
    2)u will have three players vs his 1 player in central midfield
    3)ur wingers will be in advanced positions and will be able to destroy opposition back line of three defenders.
    4)like in 4-4-2,u will avoid his DMCs.

Put red arrows on ur wide players as u will only win the game if u play down the flanks when playing 4-3-2-1 if ur playing 5-3-2 play thru the middle

If I were u I would take the option of 4-3n-2w-1 as it gives more options to attack

Good luck bro
    Last edited by Seangomes12; 04-19-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Kto
    Yes the last one i thought i take as well. Although my dmc is very good, i have enough good mc's and my strinkers often didnt perform good against good teams if playing both.

Banned
    Wish u all the best