Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Need for big win against 4-4-2

Need for big win against 4-4-2

Hallo to all and happy Easter!!!

In a couple of hours i play against an equal opponent for the nivea league.He plays 4-4-2 flat.
    Unfortunately in the first match at his court , altough i played 4-1-4-1 with hard defending mentality he humilated me 6-1.One of his MC's was unstopable and he scored four times(fortunately he can't play tonight).
    I think that i have to play very offensive since i have nothing to lose and i am between using 3N-1-4-2 or 4-1(mc)-3(amr/am/aml) -st-st.
    Every help will be useful!!!

Banned
    I must say that doing this is hard but not possible.4-4-2 is a very balanced formation.if I were u I would mirror his formation and play 4-4-2 and concentrate attack in the one place where he is weakes.if he is weak in central midfield attack through the middle.if any one of his fullbacks are poor,attack on that flank.another option is playing an attack minded formation like 3-4-1-2 to exploit the absence of DMC in his team and also to maintain possession at the same time.but don't concentrate on possession too much.play fast counterattack through the middle with mixed passing so that ur AMC can support the strikers and provide assists.

My verdict is play 3-4-1-2 or 4-4-2.i would prefer 3-4-1-2 as u need 5 goals(DAMN)

Thank you for your answer , i agree with your proposal.I had some thoughts on the second formation i mentioned because a few days ago he played against a weaker team using it and lost 1-4(we are in the same league).

Banned
    Show me his lineup and his last match report

Banned
    Without that I won't have a precise solution

Unfortunately , i can't give you a picture since in the mobile i use to play only the one team is on the screen....But i can describe you anything you think will be helpfull , just name it...

Banned
    1)name of top 5 top scorers in his team in his first team.
    2)top 3 players having low quality in his squad with their position

Banned
    Give position names of top scorers

Banned
    Mr Hairdryer,
    Sometime try playing with enthusiasm,I have seen in many of ur threads,u only complain about problems.it looks.like u don't have any achievements to display.try being more of a winner than a complainer

Sean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast