Thread: Beating 3-2-2-3 -- LOLOLOL

Beating 3-2-2-3 -- LOLOLOL

I have not found any threads or such scenario in the general tactics-counter guide...

So i will have an opponent with this formation soon.

Beating 3-2-2-3  -- LOLOLOL-formation.jpg

He has slightly higher overall team % than me.

Please answer me in two parts (for the sake of all upcoming readers) -- first what is the PRINCIPAL counter strategy and second -- what is the counter strategy if the opponent is stronger.

Thank you,
    Dimitar

He's likely playing long pass to overload your box. I'd try to cut off his supply & dominate midfield, as well as exploit the center gap with an AMC. A 4-1-2N-1-2 could work with focus on possession (short passes & all). Of course depends on your own team's strengths & weaknesses.

You could also counter through your right flank if you have a better winger. In that case a simple 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-2W-2 depending on your players.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

4-2-3w-1

Thanks for the replies
    The ****er got 1:1 in his today's match with a much WEAKER team hahaha... i guess he didn't manage it well his tactics, yo. His opponent playd 4-4-2 so yeah... i guess you guys know your ****!

Regardless if i play with him against this tactic i wanted this forum to have thread about 3-2-2-3 because i've never seen one (reffering to YOU future n00bz)!