Thread: Formation Pro's, answer these...

Formation Pro's, answer these...

1. When playing 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow, what are the best orders to give the team?

2. Does having a constantly defensive or attacking order help, or can you swap between normal, attacking and defensive every game without problem?

3. Does changing mentality or focus mid-game hinder your chances, e.g. switching from through the middle to mixed or wide?

4. The attacking and defensive arrows, when are good and bad times to use them, and on which players?

5. Force Counters and Offside Trap, when and when not to use them?

I don't have any problems winning games, but would to see what other managers from much higher levies think...
    Last edited by Lutton; 03-31-2013 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lutton View Post
    1. When playing 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow, what are the best orders to give the team?

2. Does having a constantly defensive or attacking order help, or can you swap between normal, attacking and defensive every game without problem?

3. Does changing mentality or focus mid-game hinder your chances, e.g. switching from through the middle to mixed or wide?

4. The attacking and defensive arrows, when are good and bad times to use them, and on which players?

5. Force Counters and Offside Trap, when and when not to use them?

I don't have any problems winning games, but would to see what other managers from much higher levies think...
    1. If you want to win more against weaker them put Attack, pressing whole pitch and hard tackle on home game and vice versa against stronger team. Always use Through middle, short passing, though.
    2. No one size fit all. Different opponent you need different tactics and orders
    3. Switching in the middle is essential, if you are losing you might want to attack more and hard tackle however be passion dont change too often it will not be effective immediately
    4. Put arrow up on DMC
    5. If you are defensive then you can use Counter if not dont. I never use Offiside trap so I dont know especially with 4 defenders

Cheers.