Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By True_Respect
  • 1 Post By Merk2511

Thread: Counter tactic for 4-2-2-2-2 hexagonal formation

Counter tactic for 4-2-2-2-2 hexagonal formation

Hello, I need countertactic and orders for this formation. I alrredy used 4-5-1 V formation and don't result... Thanks people.

Quote Originally Posted by Merk2511 View Post
    Hello, I need countertactic and orders for this formation. I alrredy used 4-5-1 V formation and don't result... Thanks people.
    http://www.topeleven.info/counter-formation/ check the table it can help and sometimes not. I played against 4-2-2-2 hexagon with 4-1-4-1 and used defensive with counter but then second half switched to attacking and from 0-2 to 3-2 and the match finished 4-3

Sent from my ID1 using Tapatalk

4-5-1 V and dont attack !!
    Darren Power likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by geraldo10bregasi View Post
    Counter Formation – Top Eleven | Top Eleven check the table it can help and sometimes not. I played against 4-2-2-2 hexagon with 4-1-4-1 and used defensive with counter but then second half switched to attacking and from 0-2 to 3-2 and the match finished 4-3

Sent from my ID1 using Tapatalk
    Ok, bit the problema is that I haven't get a MR to put that formation. He attacks a lot and have more ball possession and I don't find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by True_Respect View Post
    4-5-1 V and dont attack !!
    I use 4-5-1, defensive mentality, forcing counterattacks, and pressing in my own field?
    Darren Power likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Merk2511 View Post
    I use 4-5-1, defensive mentality, forcing counterattacks, and pressing in my own field?
    yup,flanks low pressure ,v,i use mixed if no dmc in opposition plus counters arrows up on wingers