Thread: Need urgent advice with weird/strange formation.

Need urgent advice with weird/strange formation.

This is first time i saw this such formation.
    I have cup match against this team. its about 9hours to start.
    Hope to hear advice/suggestion from u guys.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need urgent advice with weird/strange formation.-weird-formation.jpg  

asymetric, usually have red arrows on DL/DR, DMC, ML/MR, AMC and blue arrow on MC. Played at mixed passing, short, press whole pitch, offside trap and counter yes. This is total football tactic by the Dutch. His team is not good enough play this sorta football. Consider it wide diamond or 4-1-3-1-1. Depending on your team I can't tell you how to play, if you strong attack, weak then defend and counter. Try to control midfield!
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

bump!

fmldotcom,thanks for ur suggestion. i hope u can give me more visualize formation and tactic coz im newbie and can't understand much.

here's my squad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need urgent advice with weird/strange formation.-my-squad.jpg  

gk-dc-dc-dc-dmc-dmr-ml-mc-mc-amc-st====Defansive mod-C.attack-Mixed-Hard-Mixed-Half zoneMaybe
    Last edited by Özgür ERDEMİR; 04-02-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saiful_naga View Post
    fmldotcom,thanks for ur suggestion. i hope u can give me more visualize formation and tactic coz im newbie and can't understand much.

here's my squad
    Next time sort by position, don't sort by quality, it's hard to see your formation and player's formation.

He's stronger than you! We see alot of his players are out of natural position, why is that? Does he always play with this formation? Look at his past games and see what other formation he uses. If this is his natural position then we can make a guess that he loyal to this particular football philosophy. If that's the case look at his players out of position, mainly the MC that plays as DMC. Is his defensive abilities high? Find his weak spots first, and also find your strength. Just by looking at this I can't make clear judgement on either team other than quality difference.

If we can't keep in touch then like I said, pack the midfield! 4-5-1/4-1-4-1/3-5-2/3-1-4-1-1...all these formations you have 5-6 midfielders. What was the result of 1st leg? You should be on 2nd leg now NO?

Usually when utilizing asymetric formations its philosophy is players cover for each other in every position meaning even a defender can play ST, a GK can play outfield. That's the REAL philosophy but it don't apply to this game. Your team is too stiff I don't know what to do. You have 1 MR and he's red carded(hopefully not from the CUP). Looks like 4-1-4-1 is your best choice, but this is rather defensive, do you need to win?

red arrows on the ML/MR, DL/DR pressing own half, long ball, focus mixed, defensive, no offside, yes counter, hard tackling.
    blue arrow on DMC

or
    just red arrows on ML/MR pressing own half, long ball, middle, defensive, normal
    tackling, yes counter,no offside.

If your MR is suspended you can put your DMR there, or use 3DC and DML, DMR. With this formation you don't have AMR to use butterfly so use 3 MC attack through middle with short passing, no counter, no offside.
    Last edited by fmldotcom; 04-02-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis