Thread: Should I play defencive and counterattack to defend a 3-1 win in CL?

Should I play defencive and counterattack to defend a 3-1 win in CL?

So I've won 3-1 away against a team stronger then me in the CL. Great game and we were both watching but I got the best in the end. But for the 2nd leg at home should I play defencive and counterattack or should I play offencive and try to score to finish him?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    So I've won 3-1 away against a team stronger then me in the CL. Great game and we were both watching but I got the best in the end. But for the 2nd leg at home should I play defencive and counterattack or should I play offencive and try to score to finish him?
    How does he line up? Is there any reason you beat him? only as your saying hes stronger. I played a stronger team last round, i went defensive at home and drew 1 each, though i felt had i gone attacking id have beat him easily as he played defensive. The second leg i went for it and beat him 4-3.

Tbh i wouldnt go all out attack but he has to score 3 goals, i wouldnt invite him to attack you either by playing defensive! Id maybe just go for a 4-4-2 with normal tackling and mentality, as long as you dont lose 3-0 your fine!